PDA

View Full Version : Latest session of NL !00

BirdieLongSocks
07-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Some hand during this session got me thinking, some input on one or all hands would be much apriciated.

I am multitabling (5 tables) so I dont have any reads unless stated utherwise in the hand. Itīs SH.

Hand 1.
Hero 120
Villian 30

villian limps from Utg, I raise it to 4 with AA and he calls.
Flop comes JJ9 two suited. I bet pot he pushes I call.

Nothing to special right?
--

Hand 2
Hero 170
Villian 140 -Villian is very Agro but knows what he is doing.

Folded to villian who calls in MP, I raise to 4 with black Qeens BB calls and villian calls.
Flop comes 9 high all hearts, it gets checked to me and I bet pot, villian calls.
Turn is blank and villian checks, I check behind.
River brings the Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif and villian puts me all in.

I dont like how I played the hand.
---
Hand 3
Hero 150
villian 1 100
Villian 2 200+

Villian 1&2 limps from EP folded to me in BB and I check with 9Jo.
Flop brings 810Q two hearts. I lead out for pot and both calls.
Turn is K/images/graemlins/club.gif and I bet pot again Villian 1 pushes and Villian 2 calls....

thoughts?

PinkSteel
07-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Hand 1: Looks good to me. His hand range is sufficiently wide for the short push that I think it's a good call.

Hand 2: Preflop raise is fine, flop bet is fine. Turn, I don't know, you want to charge a high /images/graemlins/heart.gif to draw, but you also want to control pot size; all you have is the overpair. Tough play, I can't fault you for the check. I think river call is good, especially if he's aggro; you've improved, and your turn check may well have induced a flush bluff.

Hand 3: Flop lead is good, turn lead is good, and I'll go broke with that straight; lots of drawing hands could push at this point. Too bad if he showed AJ, but I would think a call is +EV.

Douse me with cold water if this is rubbish....