PDA

View Full Version : What sites are lucrative other than PP?

overtly spruce
07-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I am currently playing exclusively on a party poker skin called eurobet, but would like to try playing at a different site. What recommendations can people offer as far as sites that offer good, loose games? I'm looking for something that is going to do me better than PP in the range of 25NL-50NL, and that may possibly offer a decent sign-up bonus? I was thinking pacificpoker.com... any suggestions?

Malachii
07-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Bonuswhores.com tells you all about bonuses and the quality of competition. It's a great site.

Weatherhead03
07-04-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm playing at Pacific right now and the games are very loose and very beatable at NL25 but as for the bonus they only offer 25% and it is harder to clear than a normal bonus.

meow_meow
07-04-2005, 09:36 PM
For quality of games, stay put.
Sorry

JaBlue
07-04-2005, 09:45 PM
any site at is lucrative at these stakes if you have the discipline.

boondockst
07-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Try bodog....they have a bottomless 20% bonus and even the NL100 is soft...A guy today was openpushing 99 and Q9s for around $85

ryanghall
07-04-2005, 10:39 PM
The problem with Pacific is:

a) really slow customer service. I'm talking 24-48 hours.
b) really slow cashouts. Like 6 days.
c) disconnects you too much
d) you can only play 1 table.

On the positive side, the games are as easy (or easier) as anywhere.

If you 1-table, it may be the place to play for you. If not, stick to Eurobet.

Ryan

BZ_Zorro
07-04-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking for something that is going to do me better than PP in the range of 25NL-50NL,

[/ QUOTE ]
Better than a guaranteed 20+PTBB/100 hands?

Tough ask.

overtly spruce
07-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Perhaps I should clarify: I intend to continue multi-tabling at Eurobet (PP), but I am about to buy a second 2001FP from dell and and want to play 4+ tables at once, and I don't believe I can download two sets of PP software and 4+ table... so my reasoning is that I join another site that will have a reasonable winrate comparative to PP, and possibly a juicy bonus to help with offsetting the expense of the monitor. Its so nice how those things pay for themselves /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bodog looks like a reasonable site, but at 25-50NL its going to take forever to clear say, a $400 bonus; about 129hours according to bonuswhores. How many people play this site on say an average saturday evening? Any sort of advice on this plan would be much appreciated. I know some people play their cash games on one screen at PP while playing their MTT's on the other screen at say UB.

Pocket Trips
07-04-2005, 11:28 PM
I have been playing the micro NLHE at a site called Celeb poker... I have never seen so many morans in my life... I haven't played NL in about 6 months and for the p[ast 3 weeks I have been averaging winning about $20 a day at just $.05/$.10 cent blinds...
Biggest aquarium ever!

ringwielder
07-04-2005, 11:36 PM
I play at Carribean Sun Poker, they have a monthly $40 bonus for 500 raked hands plus a sign up bonus up to $50. I signed up to them through rakerebate.net and get a 30% rakeback deal, with the monthly bonus that makes me $100+ per month on top of playing profit (playing at $25 table, 15c/25c blind).

Cant really comment on standard of play cos i've only played NL for a month or so but IMO its average/loose. I'm still learning the game really but i still make 12bb/100 there.

warlockjd
07-05-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never seen so many morans in my life...

[/ QUOTE ]

meow_meow
07-05-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps I should clarify: I intend to continue multi-tabling at Eurobet (PP), but I am about to buy a second 2001FP from dell and and want to play 4+ tables at once, and <font color="blue"> I don't believe I can download two sets of PP software and 4+ table... </font> so my reasoning is that I join another site that will have a reasonable winrate comparative to PP, and possibly a juicy bonus to help with offsetting the expense of the monitor. Its so nice how those things pay for themselves /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bodog looks like a reasonable site, but at 25-50NL its going to take forever to clear say, a $400 bonus; about 129hours according to bonuswhores. How many people play this site on say an average saturday evening? Any sort of advice on this plan would be much appreciated. I know some people play their cash games on one screen at PP while playing their MTT's on the other screen at say UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's where you are wrong. Lots of people do this. You just need to sign up from a clean computer.
This is your best option (a second party skin).

cfb1739
07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking pacificpoker.com... any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the site for loose games with big pots and a never ending supply of the fishiest of fish at all limits.

Just play like a rock and you will win.

Plus, I like their tournament structures.

theblitz
07-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Party, Empire, InterTops and PokerNow.
All Party skins and you can get nice bonuses from all of them.