PDA

View Full Version : Should I open DeadMoneyOc's post?

BeerMoney
07-04-2005, 03:32 PM
It says no content?

DeadMoneyOC
07-04-2005, 03:36 PM
I am warning you...it includes a bad beat! I should have put that in the title also!!!

stanky
07-04-2005, 03:42 PM
...and a little whinning /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeerMoney
07-04-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am warning you...it includes a bad beat! I should have put that in the title also!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I don't mind the occasional bad beat post as much as others seem to, I just don't like it when:

a.) Its some noob whining.
b.) Its trying to be disguised as a strategy post.

Is it 8/B? I think you're a hi-lo guy, correct?

DeadMoneyOC
07-04-2005, 03:48 PM
My post was just bitching. Andy should just delete it. I am a hi-lo guy

It is 12:47 on July 4th and I havent cracked my first beer yet...wtf? Why am I still on 2+2? I am such a mega herb!!! There should be no posts on this forum for the next 24 hours....everyone should be getting waaaasted.

Yes, I am a college kid home for the summer who has the day off from work! WOOT!

mscags
07-04-2005, 03:50 PM
You and me both brother. Do you ever play on Party or just Stars?

DeadMoneyOC
07-04-2005, 03:56 PM
I got one of those free 50$ things about a year ago and I played on party for a little bit with that. I only play on PS and PokerRoom now though...I was thinking putting some money in party though. My name there was(still is) RealOHCE

Ahhhhh, Just cracked my first Bud. Ive only got 3 left though! Its all good, leaving for the party at 2...also on a little mini heater now! Of course as soon as I start bitching I go on a little mini heater!

Andy B
07-04-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hhh, Just cracked my first Bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drink a beer for crying out loud.

DeadMoneyOC
07-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Imao! As soon as I made this post I know someone(mostly likely B) was going to flame me for drinking Bud Light. Hahaha

lstream
07-04-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Drink a beer for crying out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK Andy, I think it is time to apply your new found moderator powers. I see in the Doc thread that you are not deleting posts, and I agree, but in this case you need to put your foot down. How about a short term suspension of membership for this - we just can't have the stud forum's credibilty put on the line with members who drink this stuff.

Our honor is at stake and we are counting on you.