PDA

View Full Version : eurobet not working

4T25Q85
07-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Ive played about 5 SnGs on Eurobet and none of them have showed up in PokerTracker.

Please help /images/graemlins/frown.gif Its a party affiliate so shouldnt it show up in the "Party & Affiliates Tourney Results-Manual Entry" under file

Fortitude
07-04-2005, 01:22 PM
I've had a similar issue where my hand history files never showed up in my hand history folder at all. Is that the case for you or is it just poker tracker not importing them correctly?

4T25Q85
07-04-2005, 01:25 PM
nope, got them all in my HH folder

4T25Q85
07-04-2005, 01:37 PM
nevermind, i figured it out /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BIGRED
07-05-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nevermind, i figured it out /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you mind sharing what that is?
I'm also trying to figure out how to import Eurobet's SNG HHs. I have auto import set up to read from the Hand History directory, but this hasn't been working.

I also know that you can request the HHs to be sent to you which for Eurobet comes on the wensite when you log into your account. I wasn't getting these for a while and I just got a whole bunch of them from the last 5 days.

The trouble with this is that you need to maually copy paste each one individually into a text file and manually import them.

Furthermore, even if I were able to read the HH's on the hard drive, the HH's on the hard drive does not have the tournament summary information so you don't get things like what place you finished and such. For this, you still need to import the HH's the site sends you.

So how you do deal with this?

For Empire and Party, SNG HHs are emailed so that you can use PT's import email function to automatically suck these in. But with Eurobet sending the HHs to the website, what do you do for easy importing?

1C5
07-05-2005, 05:46 PM
There is no easy answer.
You have 2 choices.

1. Leave the table open until it completes which sucks.

2. Copy and paste the HH somewhere and in a text file on your computer and then import those files to PT. A pain but this is what I have been doing.

tech
07-05-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So how you do deal with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

My solution: MultiPoker.