PDA

View Full Version : Transferring player notes to new computer

wgarvin
07-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Stupid question I know - how does one transfer player notes (Coral Eurobet) from one computer to another? Thanks in advance.

Nomad84
07-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Should be able to just install on the new computer and copy the Notes.txt file in the installation directory from the old computer to the new one, I think.

chesterp
09-18-2005, 04:20 AM
i'm not seeing the notes.txt file. looked thru the poker sites' folders in my computer. any more ideas here?

CORed
09-18-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not seeing the notes.txt file. looked thru the poker sites' folders in my computer. any more ideas here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Party, not Coral eurobet. For Party "Notes.txt" is in "C:\Program Files\PartyPoker". I would suggest that you either use the "search" function on the poker site's program directory, or use a command prompt and do dir /s on that directory. You may just not be seeing it. If you can't find a Notes.txt file, look for other files with a .txt extenstion, and open them in notepad or another text editor. Party's notes.txt file looks like this:

ScreenName~This idiot wouldn't fold if you turned the cards face up while holding four aces.>