PDA

View Full Version : TT - tough spot

Roy6
07-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Button is a lose passive fish, who calls down any PP on a 4-to-flush board. He's also extremely weak, doesn't raise with the nuts, etc.
SB is 71/10/1.9, likes to make moves on me. He donkbetted-3-betted me on a flop where I was PFRer and hit TP, he had an OESD. He continued betting into me. He certainly bluffed me out of some pots where I was PFRer and didn't hit.

Are we going to showdown with this hand? SB might just donk on the flop with a flush-draw? He certainly showed a lot of power, he trapped me and Button who will keep him honest. But it also doesn't need much to beat Button. So maybe he does this with a low pair+flush draw?
I decided to call down, if no /images/graemlins/spade.gif hits. What do you think?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

River: (9 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB

nervous
07-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Given reads, I probably play it the same.