07-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Party $109, Blinds 25/50

UTG (1570) folds.
Hero (1100) opens for 150 with TT.
CO (1675) folds.
Button (1490) folds.
SB (3645) raises to 500.
BB (520) pushes.

SB is a $109 regular multi-tabler. He is definitely aware of the added FE his stack gives him, but he isn’t hyperagg like some in his situation.

BB is unknown to me. First time I’ve played with him and he hasn’t done anything worthy of catching my eye while 4-tabling. (Note: I’m relatively new to 4-tabling so only massively stupid and/or extra tricky plays catch my eye in most cases. /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

What’s the play...push, fold, stop-n-go?

Later,
Che

Che
07-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Well, I'll make the first reply if no one else wants to... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What’s the play...push, fold, stop-n-go?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop-n-go is not an option since the villain is first to act. (Note to self: posting hands at 4am is not good. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

So, push or fold?

Later,
Che

wuwei
07-04-2005, 01:14 PM
I would lay it down.

SB reraise should be a bit stronger hand than usual, due to playing the whole hand out of position. I would also expect a strong hand out of the BB - the blinds are low enough that he shouldn't be feeling too much pressure to get all his chips in.

After screwing around with pokerstove a bit, I don't think it's that close - unless you think the SB is making this move with small pocket pairs.

suited_ace
07-04-2005, 02:46 PM
I think you should lay it down.

Che
07-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Chip leader had JJ and beat SB's A3o /images/graemlins/blush.gif after I folded.

I had a hard time putting the chip leader on a range so I posted the hand.

Thanks for all the replies,
Che