PDA

View Full Version : Big game time charge?

arod15
07-04-2005, 03:17 AM
As i mentioned in other post i was in Vegas all last week. I stopped by the bellagio and sure enough the "Big game" was taking place in "bobby's room" All the big names were there for the late night session (Johnny Chip Gus Farha and yes Gus is still alive). My question if anyone knows. What is the "time" charge for the "Big game"? I heard the dont rake but instead charge time as many of the new york poker rooms. However i assume it is quite expesnive? Anyone know i was just curious to know. Also i wanted to comment on how amazed i was. As most of these players played all day in the tournament and then went on to play late into the night. Crazy to me.

goofball
07-04-2005, 11:57 AM
last time i saw it was $10 per half hour. Compare this to $6 for the 30 game, $8 for the 80 game, and $7 for the 10/20 NL.

benfranklin
07-04-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My question if anyone knows. What is the "time" charge for the "Big game"?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to ask, you can't afford it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

arod15
07-04-2005, 01:58 PM
True i cant afford the buy in thats obvious but i assumed it be more than 10 per half. COnsidering the amounts at wager.

twankerr
07-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Is it harder to run a game that has higher wager amounts? Last I checked those chips aren't any heavier.

SuitedSixes
07-04-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My question if anyone knows. What is the "time" charge for the "Big game"?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to ask, you can't afford it, Budget Boy /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, Rocks and Rings style!

flyingmoose
07-04-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it harder to run a game that has higher wager amounts? Last I checked those chips aren't any heavier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it any harder for Partypoker to run a step5 than a $10 sit-n-go? Last I checked it doesn't take any more programming.

RollaJ
07-05-2005, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I see at the bigger games in AC, there is more security and more floor supervision at the highest limit games