PDA

View Full Version : Some Live hands....

mtdoak
07-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Had an eight hour session at Greektown this afternoon. Table is a mix of weak tight/loose passive. Damaniac met me there, though we didn't really have any confrontations. Some hands:

I'm in CO with 44. 4 limpers ahead of me, I limp, button folds. SB completes, BB checks.

Flop comes: A /images/graemlins/spade.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif. Checked to me I bet trying to pick up the pot cheap. I have a tight table image. 3 callers.

Turn is an A /images/graemlins/club.gif

Again checked around to me. Easy bet/fold right?

Hand #2.

Villian is a Semi loose/aggro. Will cold call with a wide range of hands.

I'm in MP1 with A /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif. I raise, villian (directly to my left) cold calls.

Flop comes A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif A /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, he raises. I am pretty certain he's on a total bluff, so I sigh heavily and call (i'm also pretty certain that he has no idea about weak meaning strong).

Turn is a 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check, he bets, I think for about a second and raise, he calls out of shame.

River is an 8. Should I go for C/R #2?

Hand #3.

I'm in MP1 with 99. 4 limpers to me, I limp, guy to my right limps. He's loose and somewhere in between passive and agressive. For our this hand I'm going to call him passgressive.

Flop comes K9K with two diamonds.

I bet, 3 callers. I'm really hoping a diamond hits the turn.

Turn is a black T. I bet again, two callers.

River is a 5d. I bet, passgressive raises, calling man folds. i make it 3. He doesn't say anything and takes out 4 red chips, which would be a cap. I ask him 'is that a cap?' and he says 'no, its a call' I inform the dealer that his chips are out there and in the pot (because i'm as ass), make the call and make sure he doesn't put his cap back.

No real tough decisions, just some hands from my first live B+M session in awhile. Questions? Comments? Flames?

Lost Wages
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Hand 1)
With 6 opponents, I can't see betting the flop. My experience with live low-limit is that even if you showed them an ace they would probably still call with 33/7/images/graemlins/heart.gif4/images/graemlins/heart.gif etc. Seeing as you did bet, I like the turn bet.

Lost Wages