PDA

View Full Version : What kind of a role do you think penis size plays in society?

BeerMoney
07-03-2005, 08:36 PM
I think its underrated.

EliteNinja
07-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I think Asians get the short end of the stick.

handsome
07-04-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Asians get the short end of the stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ChoicestHops
07-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Everything.

Everyone needs to increase that certain part of the male anatomy. It's no gimmick, just real science.

http://www.slimstore.com/extenzebottle3.jpg

man
07-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I know guys who have admitted that they have pretty small dicks, and I know guys who've claim they're hung like oxen. I haven't hooked up with any of them (seeing as I'm a straight man), but outside of the bedroom their penis size doesn't seem to have much to do with their personality.

so, it doesn't seem like it would play a huge role in society. maybe guys with little dicks feel more insecure in general, but I don't think it's gonna affect stuff like political views or social movements.

but now that I think about it, penis size is all relative anyway, so it probably wouldn't make any difference within a society where everyone has a huge dick or everyone has a small dick. once you integrate societies with differing sizes though, you might get some kind of weird machismo imbalance that will force some guys to overcompensate and whatnot.

jesus I can't believe I just put that much thought into this. damn the internet.