PDA

View Full Version : jesse jackson's pilgrimage to south carolina....

scalf
02-06-2003, 07:57 PM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif south carolina's favorite son returns to help set the state str8....goes to hometown greenville to participate in night long takeover of county building to protest greevillle county not declaring martin lking day as county holiday...county broke and cannot afford overtime to pay workers....but jesse struggled to keep awake all night in spite of broken ankle...

then he appears in edgefield county...remarks he is dedicated to ending "female apartheid at augusta national"...(excuse me while i puke)..and remarked.."everyone is here tonight but strom."..(strom very sick in edgefield co hospital...pretty piss poor taste..jmho)...but then states how he and his group have made all necessary changes in past and now poor peoplre in general deserve their fair share....good to know jesse's still here...fgl /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

HDPM
02-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Jesse would be hard pressed to be a worse representative for his cause. As I have posted, I'm not big on Augusta, but "female apartheid?" LOL. If anything Jesse should be mad that white female CEO's have reaped tremendous benefits from the civil rights movement, while many he sticks up for have done less well.