PDA

View Full Version : This can't be a good sign. (drunken story)

Pwn Thai
07-03-2005, 10:49 AM
So, I was at this party the other night and there were a couple of girls from my HS class (01') there. It was a good time and everyone was having a good deal to drink.

Anyway, they were asking me about the girl I've been dating since HS. They asked earlier in the evening when I was still sober and I said that I didn't want to talk about it as we're in a bit of a snit recently. I said it jokingly and that I would probably talk about it after I was sufficiently drunk.

So at that point, and they start asking me about it again. At this point I hold nothing back, saying that I'm going to end it, I'm not happy with the relationship, etc. I've never said or thought these things before. I don't know if I wasn't thinking straight or if the truth just comes out when I drink.

Anyway, I'm thinking this probably isn't a good sign for the future of this relationship.

Also, I'm not posting this because I'm going to let a bunch of OOTiots decide my fate. I'd just like to hear your thoughts.

Tys,

PT

Thoughts?

Pocket Trips
07-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Alcohol= truth serum (sp?)

Your_Girlfirend
07-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Oh you are so busted mister. Come home right now we've got a lot of talking to do!

mr pink
07-03-2005, 11:07 AM
lame.

exist
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
hot.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/ratiocinativ/ElishaCuthbert09.jpg

PoBoy321
07-03-2005, 11:27 AM
It's true. In vino veritas, as they say.

Pwn Thai
07-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Fuck that noise! I'm not comming home! We're through, you hear me!?!?! DONE!

PT

nh though.

Vote4Pedro
07-03-2005, 12:51 PM
nh

Blarg
07-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Better dump her before she gets wind! If she dumps you first, you'll realize you're madly in love with her just because your feelings are hurt, and try to get yourself in for even more time with someone you don't want to be with.

Seriously, though, there's a lot to be said for that song lyric that goes, "If you can't be with the one you love/Love the one you're with." She obviously fills some need of yours, and that may be enough for now. There's a huge hidden danger, though, that I think people give about 1% of the credit it's actually due. Which is that people VERY OFTEN wind up in long term relationships with, getting pregnant, or even marrying that person who's "good enough for now." That's one reason the divorce rate is so high. It's so easy to just "Ah, why not, it's probably what I really wanted after all" your way right through life. And if a kid eventually gets involved, it's especially heart-breaking and makes the disappointment all the greater. Not to mention vastly, astoundingly more expensive.

Trade-offs in everything. It's just that this one leak in your game could turn out to have lifelong ramifications, just like it does for all those other guys who that could never possibly happen to.

KingOtter
07-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Or maybe you just thought you had a chance of scoring with one of the girls you were talking to?

KO

tbach24
07-03-2005, 03:02 PM
hotter:
http://imagehost.skins.be/pics/Marisa_Miller_01_1024.jpg

Pwn Thai
07-03-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or maybe you just thought you had a chance of scoring with one of the girls you were talking to?

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, both are longtime friends that I have no intention of banging.

Blarg
07-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Not that keen on the face, but holy cow, what a body! Great hair too. The face isn't a deal-breaker by any means, though.