PDA

View Full Version : weirdest dream last night

DavidC
07-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Combine the movie Amistad with The Triplets of Belleville, poker, and the game Vampire: The Masquerade, and you get an idea...

For good measure, throw in a cult of really scary guys who chant about killing young warriors...

miajag81
07-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I dreamed I was interviewing Dale Earnhardt Jr. (I am not a Nascar fan nor do I follow it whatsoever) and he got pissed off at me and started running away like a little girl.

SmileyEH
07-03-2005, 12:00 PM
One time I dreamt I was in the US airborne in WWII (I'd just watched Band of Brothers in 5 days). I took part in a battle lasting several hours, killed a shitload of germans from an amazing firing position. But then I got pinned down by flanking machine gun fire. It was [censored] because the German's counterattacked and our own artillery started shelling the area. The dream ended with night falling and me starting to sum up the courage to sneak back to our line.

-SmileyEH

KingOtter
07-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Last night I dreamt I was at an airport that was getting attacked by terrorists. The reason I had in my dream was because Bush had just landed there earlier, and they were destroying the airport so he would be trapped.

Don't really know what prompted it, but there were all kinds of planes crashing into it, and it was collapsing (it looked like about a 7 story office building, but really wide). One plane in particular landed and took out the supports of a cause-way kind of thing and the whole thing collapsed on top of the plane.

We were somewhere sheltered nearby, but could see everything... all the planes hitting it, etc, until one ricocheted and bounced off whatever we were in (for some reason I kind of think it was Thunderbird 2).

KO

IndieMatty
07-03-2005, 02:05 PM
My dream: That I broker my cell phone, and my roommates friend was re-painting the living room ceiling.

Call me BoringMatty