PDA

View Full Version : MG in NJ

08-26-2001, 02:29 PM
Vince,

Last time I posted, I complained about the horrible games I played at up in the Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun. My primary complaint consisted of the game being to tough. You advised me to relax and enjoy the game. I shared with you my frustration of losing and you explained how its all part of the game. The past week I played in my normal game at the Taj, and won all of the money back that I lost and I picked up a few hundred. I have arrived at the conclusion that the Taj does have a better game selection. The Taj had 5 seperate 5-10 games going. The Mohegan Sun had a must move game and a main game. Players at the Taj dont appear as knowledgable. Here is an example I raised pre-flop AK off suit. I had three callers. The flop came AA 5. I bet and had two cold callers. The turn was a rag, I check raised and still had two callers. River hit me with a King, checked to me and I had two callers. One player had A9 offsuit, and a woman to my left had a pair of 10's. Again I am reminded of how you make money at poker, not by the brilliance of your play, but by the stupidity of others. Take care Vince...and thanks for all the uselful information

Michael