PDA

View Full Version : Hello

WRR1980
07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Hi,
I recently have been playing on PowerPlayer.com (a Pokerroom.com skin) a lot. In fact that is now my primary ring game site.
I was wondering if any of you know of any poker tracking programs that are compatible with it and if so how to import, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

OrianasDaad
07-03-2005, 01:20 AM
I've never heard of that poker room, but here's the site with all the answers (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/search.php?Cat=) that you want.

Good luck and welcome!

IggyWH
07-03-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I recently have been playing on PowerPlayer.com (a Pokerroom.com skin) a lot. In fact that is now my primary ring game site.
I was wondering if any of you know of any poker tracking programs that are compatible with it and if so how to import, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not positive, but PokerTracker supports PokerRoom, so if PowerPlayer is a PokerRoom skin, PT should work just fine.

WRR1980
07-03-2005, 02:59 AM
I've been trying that, it says that it doesn't recognize the sight tho /images/graemlins/confused.gif ...
I dunno.

StacysMom
07-03-2005, 03:43 AM
I had the same issue with holly wood poker, dunno.

silkyslim
07-03-2005, 04:06 AM
why were you playing on hollywood poker? You are too rich to bonus whore

IggyWH
07-03-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been trying that, it says that it doesn't recognize the sight tho /images/graemlins/confused.gif ...
I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to use the downloaded version and have stats turned on for pt to work with pokerroom... you doing the same thing on the skin?

StacysMom
07-03-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why were you playing on hollywood poker? You are too rich to bonus whore

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, needed a break from the PP grind /images/graemlins/smile.gif