PDA

View Full Version : i have been relocated out of new england- thank God!

tdarko
07-02-2005, 10:59 PM
i am heading back to texas and right now i am the happiest man alive. i have lived in the new england area for too long--no more shitty weather, no more shitty drivers, no more mean pricks, no more over abundance of sub-par women and i don't have to hear people complain anymore!

this is great, and for those who live in the northeast (most of 2+2) cheers to the good italian food b/c thats all i will miss.

that is all. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jakethebake
07-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Congrats! I'm in the airport multi-tabling waiting on my flight to Austin at this very moment so I know just how you feel. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
07-03-2005, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats! I'm in the airport multi-tabling waiting on my flight to Austin at this very moment so I know just how you feel. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

multitabling. good one jake.

jakethebake
07-03-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

multitabling. good one jake.

[/ QUOTE ]

o.k. two-tabling. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
07-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Finally, you'll be able to go to a bar with a decent spittoon!

wacki
07-03-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no more over abundance of sub-par women

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain please, I might be moving out there.

skoal2k4
07-03-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i am heading back to texas...

[/ QUOTE ]

New England must be bad if you're happy to be going to Texas

tdarko
07-03-2005, 06:25 PM
texas and arizona is tops and i have lived or been to (for a long enough time) almost every part of the country. i give cali a distant third because san diego is kicks ass.

tdarko
07-03-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i will ignore the fact that you don't know what you are saying since i like colorado.

skoal2k4
07-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I lived in TX for 2 years... and I hated, hated, hated it... with a passion

Wichita Falls, TX = the shithole of America

wacki
07-03-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
texas and arizona is tops and i have lived or been to (for a long enough time) almost every part of the country. i give cali a distant third because san diego is kicks ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought San Diego was really bad for women because of all of the Naval Bases.

What did you think of Boston?

tdarko
07-03-2005, 06:34 PM
well why are you living in wichita falls? move to north dallas and see the best there is to offer other than scottsdale, arizona.

oh and there is worse than wichita falls in every state including texas and colorado--when rating a state you have to match each state's best up with another state's best or else its uneven and doesn't work. then there are places that have more cities than one to go to which is always nice /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeerMoney
07-03-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no more over abundance of sub-par women

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain please, I might be moving out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

The women don't take care of themselves. They can probably drink more beer than you, and also probably swear better.

Go anywhere in the country, and the girls will be friendlier, and way hotter.

The food is the best though.

RicktheRuler
07-03-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i am heading back to texas...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck. Texas is awesome.

skoal2k4
i had no choice living there... that's where my orders told me to go

tdarko
[ QUOTE ]
I thought San Diego was really bad for women because of all of the Naval Bases.

[/ QUOTE ]
i loved the weather, the um extracurricular um activities, and i thought the women were gorgeous downtown. i lived there for a summer and it was laid back and fantastic, the people were great. the city wasnt too big or too small, seemed just about right to me.
[ QUOTE ]
What did you think of Boston?

[/ QUOTE ]
didn't like it. people were mean and the big dig or whatever is the biggest mess i have ever seen!

tdarko
07-03-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The women don't take care of themselves. They can probably drink more beer than you, and also probably swear better.

Go anywhere in the country, and the girls will be friendlier, and way hotter.

The food is the best though

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, this is dead on. mean people but great food, i am italian and man was i in heaven up there! i did miss good mexican food though /images/graemlins/frown.gif