PDA

View Full Version : HH Replayer problems

johnnybeef
07-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the hh replayer? I tried to use it on both weds, and this evening, and haven't been able to as it won't load.

SuitedPair
07-02-2005, 10:37 PM
yeah i did. I just used the downloaded version.

TStokes
07-02-2005, 11:13 PM
I was going through the same problem it just wouldnt load. I could not get the downloaded one to work either. I downloaded the file but it just had all the pictures anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

gildwulf
07-03-2005, 02:10 PM
I am having the same problem.

maddog2030
07-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Make sure ActiveX is enabled. By default it's turned off but when you try to load the HH replayer it should have a little bar right below the URL bar where you can allow the ActiveX controls to run. The pictures loading but you unable to hit/press the buttons is what happens if you don't allow it.

Blarg
07-03-2005, 02:54 PM
I just had this problem when cutting and pasting HH's into the offline version. One or two hands would run, and the text would be cut-off.

Someone told me to save my HH in a notepad file first, THEN copy/paste, to see if that worked. It did.

I noticed when copying from my e-mail to notepad that there is an extra, non-standard character put at the end of e-mailed handhistories that is invisible when reading the e-mail or sending e-mail, at least through Yahoo, which is what I do. When cut and pasted to notepad, it suddenly appears. It may well be this character that throws off the replayer's processing of the data.

Whether it is or not, though, cutting and pasting and then saving your HH as a .txt file will eliminate formatting, hidden characters, and some non-standard ones. Cleaning things up. It worked for me.

johnnybeef
07-03-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just had this problem when cutting and pasting HH's into the offline version. One or two hands would run, and the text would be cut-off.

Someone told me to save my HH in a notepad file first, THEN copy/paste, to see if that worked. It did.

I noticed when copying from my e-mail to notepad that there is an extra, non-standard character put at the end of e-mailed handhistories that is invisible when reading the e-mail or sending e-mail, at least through Yahoo, which is what I do. When cut and pasted to notepad, it suddenly appears. It may well be this character that throws off the replayer's processing of the data.

Whether it is or not, though, cutting and pasting and then saving your HH as a .txt file will eliminate formatting, hidden characters, and some non-standard ones. Cleaning things up. It worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having problems with the offline one too.

Blarg
07-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Did you try that saving to notepad business, and then cutting and pasting the saved results?