PDA

View Full Version : $300 Tournament, Final Table Hand

ansky451
07-02-2005, 06:53 PM
To those who were sweating me, dont spoil it.

Both the other players were begging for a deal, I had been saying no, so that leads me to beleive they were a bit scared. Both are pretty strong players, although I have seen the button make a few calls that were a bit loose. (Earlier in the tournament, about 10 big blinds with ATo from a shortstacks all in).

Prizes are about 10k, 7k, 4k. needless to say im aiming for #1.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t4000 (3 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

SB (t130851)
Hero (t53185)
Button (t108464)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t12000</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero...

Push or Stop and Go, and why?

MLG
07-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Push, you have plenty of FE. The sng is for spots when you don't think you have enough chips to force a fold by pushing preflop.

p.s. glad you decided to play now?

billyjex
07-02-2005, 07:09 PM
i come over the top all in here. MLG said it well.

ansky451
07-02-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Push, you have plenty of FE. The sng is for spots when you don't think you have enough chips to force a fold by pushing preflop.

p.s. glad you decided to play now?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that thought ran through my head - that he had such a wide range of hands that he could fold here, that i just didnt need to stop and go. He had me dominated however and held up. ah well.

And yes of course im glad I played it, thanks for telling me to just look at the list (there were plenty of fish).

PS: MLG, shouldn't you be at the world series about now?

elfleader
07-03-2005, 02:16 AM
it was me you were playing against and lsot to when i had kq...my question is if you are going to make a move why there for if i call wonmt i mo0st likely be dominating kq..better to move in with 67??

ansky451
07-03-2005, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it was me you were playing against and lsot to when i had kq...my question is if you are going to make a move why there for if i call wonmt i mo0st likely be dominating kq..better to move in with 67??

[/ QUOTE ]
(I think you mean when i had KQ- you had AQ.)

1) you dont nescesarily have me dominated. You raise any 2 broadway, any pair, and big suited connectors there right?

2)I didn't have 67, I had QK. If I knew you had AQ, I would rather have 67 yes.

3)You would fold a lot of better hands to my raise (A-junk, baby pairs suited connectors, total junk) and there was a lot of $ in there.

You played a great tournament, I was at your table for a while, but I dont get why you think it was likely that you have 1 of 2 hands that have me dominated in that spot.

Congrats on the (split) cash.