PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt WSOP Freeroll

Robby Box
07-02-2005, 05:41 PM
How can a Poker site show such grave stupidity to auto-register 1588 people for a freeroll?

The 1st table I got to had 3 active players. Some had 1,2 or none. I was double tabling at another site at the time, so I was not viewing the chat. When I did, I saw the abuse I was getting for not colluding with the other two to split the 7 player's sitting out blinds.

Under peer pressure I agreed to play their game, then suddenly one of the 'dead' players woke up, game was back on.

After the previously 'dead' player had knocked out one of the blind takers, I eventually went all in with AK, was called with QQ and I was out. Even as I left, the remaining 2 live players were planning to split the rest of the chips.

It just goes to show that a shaky decision by FTP makes the whole thing a joke.

After someone eventually wins the seat, if they decide to disqualify everyone who colluded, it would be interesting to ascertain the 'real winner'.

The 'real winner' will not be Poker, thats for sure.

Robby Box
07-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Got a quick reply from FTP from my email, where I basically copied my 1st post...

Hello,

Thank you for your input about our site. We are always very interested to hear
what our players think and their suggestions about how to make Full Tilt Poker
the best that it can be. Be assured that our staff reviews all of these e-
mails and appreciates every one of them.

Regards,

Malcolm
Team Full Tilt

Colluders take note, FTP don't even know what day it is, let alone have any wishes to take action.