PDA

View Full Version : Switching It Up?

CIncyHR
07-02-2005, 05:10 PM
O Im starting to play a lot more SnG's and Im comparing sites right now. I like the structure on Stars much better, seems to take a longer time to get to the all in or fold point, which I dont find fun at all, and it certainly doesnt seem to improve my overall game.

So the question is how should my ROI, ITM, and hourly rate change if I play the Stars 11's and 22's? Any advice?

pergesu
07-02-2005, 05:16 PM
I would imagine that if you're a decent player, your ROI and ITM would go up, but hourly rate would go down. If your ROI goes up a significant amount though (no idea how much, but it'd have to be a lot I think), then your hourly rate could go up as well.

If you don't like the Party games, you really shouldn't even worry about the change in stats when moving to Stars. You're not gonna play if you hate playing that structure, so you won't get to take advantage of the juicy games in the first place.

gazarsgo
07-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Try out the turbo SNGs on Stars. They're a lot more similar to the structure on Party. If you don't like it, don't move to Party.