PDA

View Full Version : TV Teeth Whitening Infomercials

DrPublo
07-02-2005, 04:27 PM
I see a lot of informercials on latenight TV for teeth whitening systems. Last night I saw one that included a mouthpiece blue-light thing and some gel...the idea was you wear the light with the mouthpiece and the gel for 2 minutes and then leave the gel on for 21 mins and your teeth will be whiter. Does anyone have any experience with this or a similar system? For $40 I was thinking of trying it.

I don't think my teeth are exceptionally yellow, but I used to drink a lot of cola and I could probably use to go a shade or two whiter. I've used those whitening toothpastes and I haven't noticed any improvement.

Any advice?

The Doc

WarLordAG
07-03-2005, 07:02 AM
I used the crest white strips premium and the difference before and after was pretty big. I plan on using them again to really own up on those teeth within the next month.

jakethebake
07-03-2005, 07:40 AM
We need at least another dozen threads on this because it has never been discussed before. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JMP300z
07-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Go to your dentist and have him make you a custom bleaching tray and give you some stronger stuff...or they can do an in office bleaching that is even stronger still. The crest white strips will change you 1 or 2 shade equivalents at most where the dentist can do lots more.

-JP

Reef
07-03-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used the crest white strips premium and the difference before and after was pretty big. I plan on using them again to really own up on those teeth within the next month.

[/ QUOTE ]

seconded. They work awesome. Just get these and be done with it.