PDA

View Full Version : Never ahead?

kurosh
07-02-2005, 03:53 PM
You have a TAG image. BB is decent and semi-loose. You raise UTG with AK. Only BB calls. Flop is A rag rag with no draws. He checks. You bet. If he does anything but fold, you are never ahead. Don't you think so?

Edited a bit.

cold_cash
07-02-2005, 03:59 PM
It depends quite a bit on what cards I'm holding.

Moozh
07-02-2005, 04:03 PM
My sentiments exactly as to what I'm holding.

Also, since he's first to act, aren't we talking about check/calling or check/raising here?

sy_or_bust
07-02-2005, 04:32 PM
No way. A semi-loose player will call your raise with, say, A6-AJ, depending on suits, etc. How will he play these hands? He calls because he's loose, but it's logically improbable for him to now fold because he's a decent postflop player. You'll probably face a raise, because TT-KK are in trouble and he's taking a shot at your range. A trickier player can make the same play with low-mid pocket pairs here, if he knows you'll fold certain hands.

This is considerably easier to pull off if you are a straightforward player who will 3-bet any ace here and flat call or fold a weaker hand. Something to think about...

Moozh
07-02-2005, 04:36 PM
In small stakes games, I strongly disagree.

People will raise or call you down with weaker aces, mid or bottom pair, and sometimes a backdoor double-gutshot draw.

Ok, maybe not the double-gutter if he's decent.

Evan
07-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Someone running bad?

cold_cash
07-02-2005, 04:38 PM
You don't think he could ever check and call or check and raise w/ a worse Ace?

kurosh
07-02-2005, 04:45 PM
I had a 40% W$ASD today and I lost money with trips and flushes if that means anything... but regardless, any decent player should be able to put you on a big hand and they're just waiting to raise you on the turn to [censored] you up the ass. They're not calling that flop without something that beats top pair.

Evan
07-02-2005, 04:48 PM
So shouldn't you be stealing lots of pots against these 'decent' players when you hae nothing?

Anyway, you're being an idiot. Please stop.

kurosh
07-02-2005, 04:49 PM
If you want to raise UTG with nothing, feel free to. The point is, with an UTG raise and an A-high flop, most players aren't going to play back at you without something that beats top pair.

Evan
07-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Okay, I'm glad to know that. My point is that you're wasting space in this forum because that is simply not true. For Christ's sake, this is a forum where 60% of the posts are from [censored] Party 3/6 where this is decidedly untrue. I don't know what game plays in a manner where no one will see a turn here w/ anything less than 2 pair, but I've never played it and neither has anyone else here so I don't care in the slightest.

Is this something Neverwin tought you?

Klepton
07-02-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to raise UTG with nothing, feel free to. The point is, with an UTG raise and an A-high flop, most players aren't going to play back at you without something that beats top pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

but they will call you down with a worse ace
and they will call to the turn with one of those rag pairs or some stupid gutshot

ex. A54, 76 and 87 will stay for a while, or is that board too coordinated

Justin A
07-02-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They're not calling that flop without something that beats top pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding, right?

Chris Daddy Cool
07-02-2005, 05:50 PM
um, okay.

Alpha13
07-02-2005, 05:51 PM
So are you going to start check/folding AK when the A hits and you get called? Come on now.

dblgutshot
07-02-2005, 07:32 PM
With that many posts on this board, I hope you are joking.

MrEngenic
07-02-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So are you going to start check/folding AK when the A hits and you get called? Come on now.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kurosh
07-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Ok, here's an example.

You raise UTG with AKo. BB calls.

Flop is A 2 9r

He checks, you bet, he calls.

Turn 3.

He checks, you bet, he raises. How often are you ahead here?

chesspain
07-02-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have a TAG image. BB is decent and semi-loose. You raise UTG with AK. Only BB calls. Flop is A rag rag with no draws. He checks. You bet. If he does anything but fold, you are never ahead. Don't you think so?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the guy who went into a rant about your little brother playing online because you felt that he was too stupid to ever be able to play winning poker?

kurosh
07-02-2005, 11:44 PM
I love how people barely beating 3/6 take jabs at me.

Evan
07-03-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate how people that run hot at higher limits think they're above criticism.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 12:28 AM
I don't think I'm above criticism. This: [ QUOTE ]
Aren't you the guy who went into a rant about your little brother playing online because you felt that he was too stupid to ever be able to play winning poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
isn't criticism.

Believe it or not, I'm a selfish person. I don't post hands or poker theory on here to educate other people.

blumpkin22
07-03-2005, 12:31 AM
There is a difference between the BB (a) check/calling the flop and (b) check/calling the flop and then check/raising the turn. In the original post, you only assumed (a).

The question of what percentage of the time you are ahead in these two cases is nevertheless interesting, although from my experience both are quite player dependent.

Evan
07-03-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a selfish person. I don't post hands or poker theory on here to educate other people.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you wrote that last sentence, at least not in context of what preceded it. Also, I never called you selfish and I have no reason to believe that you are. I did say that you are stubborn and refuse to listen to sound advice, which I have every reason to believe is true.

jason_t
07-03-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't post hands or poker theory on here to educate other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that so? What's this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=2551615 &Forum=f3&Words=-Re%3A&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2551615&Search=tr ue&where=sub&Name=14533&daterange=1&newerval=16&ne wertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post25516 15)?

[ QUOTE ]
Villain is a TAG. I didn't make this post for critique on the hand. It's for you guys to look at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan
07-03-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that so? What's this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=2551615 &Forum=f3&Words=-Re%3A&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2551615&Search=tr ue&where=sub&Name=14533&daterange=1&newerval=16&ne wertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post25516 15)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I was gonna find that post but I didn't feel like searching. Good work, buddy.

scrub
07-03-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Villain is a TAG. I didn't make this post for critique on the hand. It's for you guys to look at.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only one way to read Kurosh's post that makes sense: his idiotic strategy posts do not reflect his lack of understanding of poker strategy; instead, they are a cunning campaign of disinformation designed to keep the games good.

Kurosh, we salute you.

scrub

sthief09
07-03-2005, 01:19 AM
all I can say is I'm glad you're on the verge of going broke

shant
07-03-2005, 01:30 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

CallMeIshmael
07-03-2005, 01:31 AM
Jason, as a friend I feel I have to warn you that these constant Kurosh ownings have to stop. Have you forgotten the info from his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/kuroshd) :

About me:

i iz the baddest motherfuking negga you ever seen. i'll cotton candy yo ass if i ever see you.

Do you know how thug he is??

This thug
|
|
|
\/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/kurosh/kuroshbadass2.jpg

Jeff W
07-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Put yourself in BB's shoes. Flop comes A75 unsuited. You have A2s or even 87s with a backdoor flush draw.

Are you folding this flop? I'm not--especially against someone who is afraid of my check-call and may give me free cards or fall prey to a turn semi-bluff.

hicherbie
07-03-2005, 01:38 AM
nearly fell out of my chair...

jba
07-03-2005, 01:44 AM
rocks and rings bro

HOLLA

BottlesOf
07-03-2005, 01:53 AM
If you honestly believe this, you're just bad at poker.

jason_t
07-03-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jason, as a friend I feel I have to warn you that these constant Kurosh ownings have to stop. Have you forgotten the info from his myspace (http://www.myspace.com/kuroshd) :

About me:

i iz the baddest motherfuking negga you ever seen. i'll cotton candy yo ass if i ever see you.

Do you know how thug he is??

This thug
|
|
|
\/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/kurosh/kuroshbadass2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

You are learning well.

jgorham
07-03-2005, 07:22 AM
This belongs in the SS digest damn it!

jason_t
07-03-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This belongs in the SS digest damn it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. This is one of the best threads ever.

spamuell
07-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Kurosh, I think that you are right.

But you have already taught us this, once you fold a flush heads-up (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2609964&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1) to one raise on the turn, AK on an A92 board should be an easy lay down.

Please kurosh if you could give an example of where it's correct to fold the nut boat heads-up for one bet, I'd be most grateful. I feel I constantly spew chips with very strong/powerhouse hands.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm not even close to going broke. I'm doing quite well, actually.

The thug picture and about me is a complete joke. My title on the page is "holla back my negroes."

Do I ever make these folds? No. But you won't be ahead very often when it happens.

A lot of times I post things here that I'm considering or thinking about, it's not how I play. If you believe I'm a bad player, you are free to sit down at any of my tables. The names I use are kurosh3 and wassupbro. But, I think anyone who has played with me before would advise against it.

sthief09
07-03-2005, 01:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spamuell
07-03-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do I ever make these folds? No. But you won't be ahead very often when it happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just not true.

[ QUOTE ]
The names I use are kurosh3 and wassupbro. But, I think anyone who has played with me before would advise against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with you before in the 10/20 6. Here was an interesting hand (opponent was a LAG). You had Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif in the CO.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (9.25 BB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 11.25 BB

What were you trying to do on the turn, make him fold a better hand? Stop him from bluffing with a worse hand? What about the river, were you betting Q high for value or as a bluff? He's certainly not folding anything better than Q-high here, if you remember this tilting player.

Also you missed a turn bet in another hand where you had 86s in the BB, three limpers, flop was K55 and was checked around, turn was an 8 and you checked.

I'm not saying you're absolutely terrible, I wouldn't search for a table that you were on, but I don't fear you either.

B Dids
07-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Do you think all this ego and posturing does anything other than make you look like an ever bigger idiot than everybody already thinks you are?

I think it's great that somebody with such an obviously half-baked understanding of the game can make so much money playing it, just great news for all of us who can set our egos aside and really learn how to play.

SippinSoma
07-03-2005, 02:15 PM
This thread is ownage.

spamuell
07-03-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying you're absolutely terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, based on what I've seen from you at the table and what you've posted, you seem to play reasonably the majority of the time but every so often do utterly inexplicable, retarded, immensely-spewful moves or make absurd folds.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Why don't you post the results of that hand? I remember it exactly. He had 86. Yes, I was betting my Q-high for value on the river.

Scott_Baio
07-03-2005, 02:22 PM
this thread is so 1.4

spamuell
07-03-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you post the results of that hand? I remember it exactly. He had 86. Yes, I was betting my Q-high for value on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're irrelevant. And you can if you want. But I'd be more interested in you explaining your river bet.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying you're absolutely terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, based on what I've seen from you at the table and what you've posted, you seem to play reasonably the majority of the time but every so often do utterly inexplicable, retarded, immensely-spewful moves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say that's true. I have a tilting problem.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're irrelevant. And you can if you want. But I'd be more interested in you explaining your river bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're not irrelevant. I had a good read on him. He was a maniac and he liked to bluff CR the turn when the board didn't seem to hit anyone. I'm certainly not folding the turn when he raises with his crap, so I 3-bet. I stand by my play there. The river could've been wrong. I don't remember exactly. I'm still pissed he hit all those [censored] 2 and 3 outers.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 02:29 PM
What ego and posturing? I made a post that said in a specific situation I thought you were never ahead and everyone started attacking me.

B Dids
07-03-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What ego and posturing? I made a post that said in a specific situation I thought you were never ahead and everyone started attacking me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Believe it or not, I'm a selfish person. I don't post hands or poker theory on here to educate other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
If you believe I'm a bad player, you are free to sit down at any of my tables. The names I use are kurosh3 and wassupbro. If you believe I'm a bad player, you are free to sit down at any of my tables. The names I use are kurosh3 and wassupbro. But, I think anyone who has played with me before would advise against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

sthief09
07-03-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you believe I'm a bad player, you are free to sit down at any of my tables. The names I use are kurosh3 and wassupbro. But, I think anyone who has played with me before would advise against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't:

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB :#A500AF(kurosh3)/ raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">kurosh3 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (3 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
kurosh3 checks, Hero checks.

River: (3 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">kurosh3 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, kurosh3 calls.

Final Pot: 7 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
kurosh3 has Jc As (one pair, aces).
Hero has 9h 7h (flush, ace high).
Outcome: Hero wins 7 BB. </font>

me after hand: "ty for free card"

sthief09
07-03-2005, 03:22 PM
and another

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB :#A500AF(kurosh3)/ raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls, Button calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">kurosh3 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, Button calls, kurosh3 calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
kurosh3 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, kurosh3 calls.

River: (10 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
kurosh3 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, kurosh3 calls.

Final Pot: 13 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
kurosh3 has 9s 9d (two pair, nines and threes).
Hero has Td Ks (two pair, tens and threes).
Button has Qs Ts (two pair, tens and threes).
Outcome: Hero wins 13 BB. </font>

NICE OVERCALL

damaniac
07-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Please...let...thread...die...

(I'm aware of the hypocrisy in encouraging people to move on while bumping the thread myself, thank you)

SoSo
07-03-2005, 03:48 PM
BB will defend often with any Ace.

Justin A
07-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Quit backtracking already and admit you made a mistake. In case you forgot, this is what you originally posted:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you said:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So now they have to "play back at you" rather than just call. Hmm.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, here's an example.

Flop is A 2 9r

Turn 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodness. Now it's a turn check raise? Next post are you going to give an example where your opponent bet-3bets the turn instead? Just give it up and admit you were badly mistaken and that you may not be as good at poker as you think.

hicherbie
07-03-2005, 04:15 PM
lol owned.

kurosh
07-03-2005, 04:27 PM
I play long sessions and I get tired at the end and start making mistakes. I never claimed to play perfect poker. That said, I like the way I played the first hand. Against an aggressive opponent, I will check the turn sometimes planning to raise. Hand 2, button was a calling station and I should've folded the turn.

If after hundreds of hands that's the best you can do, then I think I'm playing pretty well.

PokerBob
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is abusrd.

PokerBob
07-03-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, here's an example.

Flop is A 2 9r

Turn 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a TOTALLY different situation than your original post. You realize that, right? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

flair1239
07-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Guys, way to clean up the [censored] forum. I salute all of you.

Why is this thread not locked yet?

sthief09
07-03-2005, 07:22 PM
those hands were both from yesterday and are the only ones I have on my laptop.

and the point is that you're not as good as you think you are. against a thinking player, a turn bet indicates a lot of weakness whereas a turn bet indicates a lot of strength. if you bet the turn, I either raise or call. if I call I'm paying off on the river with a 9 or 7. when you check I'm folding the river if I spike a 9 or 7

hand 2 I don't know about folding the turn but calling the river is awful

and I have to admit, I do feel bad for you. you probably catch more [censored] from people than you deserve but you just don't learn.

CallMeIshmael
07-03-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because its easily a top 5 thread this month (and there are some good pieces of info in it)

chief444
07-03-2005, 08:32 PM
I see I've missed a lot in the week I've been gone. But then what do I know, I'm barely beating 3/6. Maybe I'll check back again after vacation.

flair1239
07-03-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see I've missed a lot in the week I've been gone. But then what do I know, I'm barely beating 3/6. Maybe I'll check back again after vacation.

[/ QUOTE ]

But CMI said this is a top 5 thread and there is good stuff in it. Must be over my head though.

But then again I am a confirmed moron.

Happy 4th of July everybody.

jjacky
07-03-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But CMI said this is a top 5 thread and there is good stuff in it. Must be over my head though.

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread is damn funny. no doubt about that.

CallMeIshmael
07-03-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread is damn funny. no doubt about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

In addition to being hilarious, there are a couple posts in it ( this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2782756&amp;page=0&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;vc=1) being my favourite) that actually have (gasp!) great poker info

chief444
07-03-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Happy 4th of July everybody

[/ QUOTE ]
U2 Flair...and everyone. (Including Kurosh /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

CallMeIshmael
07-03-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy 4th of July everybody

[/ QUOTE ]
U2 Flair...and everyone. (Including Kurosh /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Chief... you'd best be respecting July 1st now

scrub
07-04-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Guys, way to clean up the [censored] forum. I salute all of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, the forum police are hypocrites.

That doesn't mean that (1) if they got there way, the forum wouldn't be a bland and unreadable collection of 2/4 hands posted by indifferent to bad poker players, or that (2) many of the most vocal whiners' tendency to bump trivial threads that they feel comfortable replying to--either to criticize the original poster for clutter or to make a post in a thread banal enough that they aren't worried about being wrong--doesn't clutter the forum as much as this OT stuff, or that (3) making fun of Kurosh isn't fun.

scrub

oreogod
07-04-2005, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My title on the page is "holla back my negroes."

[/ QUOTE ]

You're tan-ish. Not black.

This is a black man:

http://www.forumspile.com/Rape-ScaryBlackDude.jpg

If you like rap, coo...I like rap to, but unless you're the descendant from some african tribe...you are not a negro.

oreogod
07-04-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
those hands were both from yesterday and are the only ones I have on my laptop.

and the point is that you're not as good as you think you are. against a thinking player, a turn bet indicates a lot of weakness whereas a turn bet indicates a lot of strength. if you bet the turn, I either raise or call. if I call I'm paying off on the river with a 9 or 7. when you check I'm folding the river if I spike a 9 or 7

hand 2 I don't know about folding the turn but calling the river is awful

and I have to admit, I do feel bad for you. you probably catch more [censored] from people than you deserve but you just don't learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im assuming one of these was supposed to be a *check* instead of a bet.

jason_t
07-04-2005, 05:12 AM
Please stop posting. Every off-topic post of yours is terrible. You just ruined an amazing thread.

oreogod
07-04-2005, 05:16 AM
Hit ignore if u got a problem. Not to hard.

kurosh
07-04-2005, 05:36 AM
I don't like rap, for the most part. A couple songs. I like to thug it with 2pac and phil colins when I'm high. The entire profile is a joke. Notice the other parts of it.