PDA

View Full Version : EARTH - TO - RAPTOR

skipperbob
07-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Let me try this one more time /images/graemlins/smile.gifThe idea of a Calcutta is to own the team that gives you the best "money-shot" at winning /images/graemlins/smile.gif....It does no good to "own" all the teams!!! How would you win $$$$ if you own all the teams? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Sooner, or later, someone is gonna own just one team and you (Mr.BirdBrain) will be laying like a bazillion-to-one against....I mean, 4 Christsakes, what happens if I own "SkipperBob" at 50:1????....You don't think I've got a 50:1 shot at winning the thing.....I mean, crappohla, I beat u everytime we're "HU" at a $215 /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

raptor517
07-02-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me try this one more time /images/graemlins/smile.gifThe idea of a Calcutta is to own the team that gives you the best "money-shot" at winning /images/graemlins/smile.gif....It does no good to "own" all the teams!!! How would you win $$$$ if you own all the teams? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Sooner, or later, someone is gonna own just one team and you (Mr.BirdBrain) will be laying like a bazillion-to-one against....I mean, 4 Christsakes, what happens if I own "SkipperBob" at 50:1????....You don't think I've got a 50:1 shot at winning the thing.....I mean, crappohla, I beat u everytime we're "HU" at a $215 /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea u damn lucksack u pick up aces when i got A9. SKILL /images/graemlins/wink.gif you see, this is an easy way to win like 500 bucks. granted, its relatively high risk, as i could lose 5k. however, SOMEONE is going to bid. and ill make sure that person doesnt win. bwahhhahahahhhhahhaahhaah

Unoriginalname
07-02-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea u damn lucksack u pick up aces when i got A9. SKILL /images/graemlins/wink.gif you see, this is an easy way to win like 500 bucks. granted, its relatively high risk, as i could lose 5k. however, SOMEONE is going to bid. and ill make sure that person doesnt win. bwahhhahahahhhhahhaahhaah

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep rereading this, shocked even more each time I read it. Where is your trademark "holla"?

dmmikkel
07-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Clearly someone hacked his account

SlackerMcFly
07-03-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly someone hacked his account

[/ QUOTE ]
Holla

raptor517
07-03-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep rereading this, shocked even more each time I read it. Where is your trademark "holla"?

[/ QUOTE ]

on occasion i end something with bwhahahaahahahahahha, 3uo, or meh, just to keep things fresh. holla