PDA

View Full Version : $11 Bubble hand

DeathbySuckout
07-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Before I start playing again,I'm going over old HHs, trying to figure out why I always either bust in 4th or 5th from having a small stack. and when I do make it ITM, I'm barely in with a small stack. So, I'm looking for missed opportunities.

BB had been kinda loose, calling a lot. His stack was up and down the past couple rounds.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

BB (t1570)
UTG (t1735)
Button (t3225)
Hero (t1470)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>.

Final Pot: t300

elonkra
07-01-2005, 09:39 PM
It costs you almost 1/4 of your stack to play every four hands.

You've only gotta get one guy to fold, and you've got a really good hand, given the circumstances--and, by those circumstances, I mean this is no time to be picky.

Shillx
07-01-2005, 09:40 PM
This is really bad. A2o is an instapush against one random hand if you have about 44 SB or less. Even if you showed him the A2o, it would still be +EV to move all-in here since he will not find a better hand often to call correctly (and you can outdraw him even if he wakes up with a hand). With just 14.7 SB in your stack, you have to do a ton of pushing. Something like Q5o is a push here even if the villian played perfectly.

Brad