PDA

View Full Version : Is true love more important than this?

sexdrugsmoney
07-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Guys I pose a hypothetical to you. (and it is hypothetical, not based on me or anyone I know)

Lets say you met a girl and you had been dating for 6 months. This girl was beautiful, Shana Hiatt & co beautiful, but more importantly it has been the best 6 months of your life and you have never felt this kind of happiness before.

You are seriously contemplating asking her to marry you. (and you haven't even had sex with her yet)

One day you both decide to have sex, you take her out for the night get a sweet hotel room in the city, and her body is off the hook naked. (as you would expect)

Then before you start she says she has something to tell you, and that something is that she had a sex change when she was a teenager.

Oi Vey.

She looks smoking (picture Shana Hiatt, any of the other hot women that this forum requests pics of) and you would never have guessed in a million years she wasn't a natural female (I'm not talking these Jerry Springer transgenders or even the Brazilian ones which are supposed to look closest to a female) ... I mean, with your discerning eye you couldn't pick it, neither could any of your mates who all envy you. (and there is no adams apple pointing out either)

She has had the sex change, she is completely woman with the best money doctors can buy, but ofcourse she won't be able to give birth due to lack of uterus.

You love this girl and wanted to spend the rest of your life with her, but now, you don't know what to do.

Is true love more important than this?

You decide.

mantasm
07-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I can't understand the question. More important than what? But yes, I marry hot trannies like all the time.

YourFoxyGrandma
07-01-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Guys I pose a hypothetical to you. (and it is hypothetical, not based on me or anyone I know)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, whatever.

RicktheRuler
07-01-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are seriously contemplating asking her to marry you. (and you haven't even had sex with her yet)

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped reading here.

Sorry.

vulturesrow
07-01-2005, 08:57 PM
SIIHP

Michael Davis
07-01-2005, 09:00 PM
"Lets say you met a girl and you had been dating for 6 months."

"You are seriously contemplating asking her to marry you. (and you haven't even had sex with her yet)"

OK so this is 4th grade?

-Michael

ddollevoet
07-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who's been lying to you for the last 6 months? What else is she lying about?

MoreWineII
07-01-2005, 09:10 PM
I think it'd be awesome to come home and be like, "sup dude?"

spamuell
07-01-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who's been lying to you for the last 6 months? What else is she lying about?

[/ QUOTE ]

She hasn't been lying. And it's understandable why she hasn't been telling the truth, because if she had you would have immediately dismissed her. And she could have hidden it from you forever but decided not to.

It's silly to ask, "what else is she hiding?" because if she's willing to tell you this, she's clearly willing to tell you anything.

To the OP, I say go for it or you'll regret it.

IndieMatty
07-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I want children, and I enjoy making women cum. no.

sexdrugsmoney
07-01-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting reply, when do you feel she should have told you this fact? (first date? 3rd date? before first kiss? etc)

Let me address two concerns with the story thus far.

1) What is "this".
A. The revelation

2) No sex for 6 months.
A. This one was a difficult concept for the story:

See, if you have had sex with her, and she didn't tell you this fact, One could say she was too selfish to tell you the truth beforehand, and given her circumstances she should have told you before that act. (or as ddollevoet thinks, way before this)

Also if you shorten the time frame, you can't factor love into it because its too soon, it could just be infacuation and it would be pointless to contemplate spending your life with someone in such a short amount of time.

And yes this is a hypothetical situation. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RicktheRuler
07-01-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want children, and I enjoy making women cum. no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, bango, bongo, Vince. Plain and simple, you are still [censored] a guy.

Pocket Trips
07-01-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"what else is she hiding?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Her penis?

jgunnip
07-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Did you use a condom or is she on BC?

TStoneMBD
07-01-2005, 10:11 PM
12 out of 40 people got this one wrong so far

kyro
07-01-2005, 10:12 PM
She lied to me. It's over...

OK, that and I'm absolutely disgusted now.

jakethebake
07-01-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm not sticking it in her pooper or anything else.

KingOtter
07-01-2005, 11:44 PM
As for the kids thing, you can adopt. As for the sex (making women cum) thing... nothing saying she can't.

You guys are waaaaay too concerned with gayness... or non-gayness, IMO.

And as to the people saying she's been lying for 6 months... dunno... have you asked her, 'So, are you a dude?'

KO

fluff
07-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Wait wait wait...let me get this straight:

1) You completely love this person.
2) She is smoking hot. And since you're reading this here (on a Friday night, no less), we'll assume you're definitely not.
3) You will not have to worry about kids. Ever.
4) This person won't nag about leaving the toilet seat up, burping, throwing your underwear on the floor or picking your nose (after all, it's a guy!).

And the majority said no??? You people couldn't see +EV if it punched you in the nose.

Dominic
07-02-2005, 02:23 AM
how old are you, 12?

if you're dating someone for three weeks - much less six months - without having sex with her, it doesn't matter if she used to have a penis or not, because you obviously don't!

IndieMatty
07-02-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As for the kids thing, you can adopt. As for the sex (making women cum) thing... nothing saying she can't.

You guys are waaaaay too concerned with gayness... or non-gayness, IMO.

And as to the people saying she's been lying for 6 months... dunno... have you asked her, 'So, are you a dude?'

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

ha.

no she cannot cum. her testicles are gone.

LeatherFace
07-02-2005, 02:26 AM
ask "her" if she has a sister. actually my answer is do whatever the hell you want to do

somethingstupid
07-02-2005, 02:33 AM
Get really really drunk first.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-02-2005, 02:37 AM
When she was a teenager? This is a bad hypo. It wouldn't happen in the US - they don't let teens do that. And adults have to wait a year or two.

If she did it as a teen she'd have to have some other, medical reason, like hormonal problems or non-descended testes or whatever.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If you love her you love her. Go watch the Crying Game together and get married and be happy. Adopt kids...

sexdrugsmoney
07-02-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When she was a teenager? This is a bad hypo. It wouldn't happen in the US - they don't let teens do that. And adults have to wait a year or two.

If she did it as a teen she'd have to have some other, medical reason, like hormonal problems or non-descended testes or whatever.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If you love her you love her. Go watch the Crying Game together and get married and be happy. Adopt kids...

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose it's irrelevant when she had it done but FYI different countries have different laws regarding this type of thing, some Latin American countries do it way before 18 so even if she was a US citizen (the concept though should apply universally regardless of nationality) it is plausable that she had it done overseas.

Anyway, I must reiterate this is only a hypothetical and not my situation, although I am suprised somewhat by the many 'kneejerk' responses.

Granted the possibility of this situation happening to any one is slim. (extremely slim considering her beauty) yet I had hoped for some more serious thought on average. (some of your guys replys are great)

But I'll concede that even I do not have an answer and it was probably a mistake for me to post such a poll, I mean it's a really tough question if you break it down and get past the surface I believe, so I cannot at all expect an answer to be discovered to such a complex situation. (though to give credit to 2+2ers I did believe given the intellgence of this forum on a whole there would be some interesting responses ... which there were, perhaps more will come)

And as for some who still say the 6 month - no sex thing (I'm not naming names) please read my initial reply to find out why the story was set this way.

Cheers,
SDM

PokerFink
07-02-2005, 03:17 AM
Anyone else on this forum watch Nip/Tuck? Somewhat similar situation there.

First of all, I'm assuming that this girl would be the same as Famke Janssen on Nip/Tuck, in that she has a full vagina and that you coulden't tell the difference. If she has a penis, game over.

So, assuming that, I think Fluff is 100% correct. People are way to hung up over the gay factor. No one else is going to know, and if she hadn't told you, you woulden't have known either. It's nothing to be embarrased about. If she makes you happy, then why would you run away from that?

[ QUOTE ]

2) She is smoking hot.
3) You will not have to worry about kids.

And the majority said no??? You people couldn't see +EV if it punched you in the nose.

[/ QUOTE ]

sexdrugsmoney
07-02-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else on this forum watch Nip/Tuck? Somewhat similar situation there.

First of all, I'm assuming that this girl would be the same as Famke Janssen on Nip/Tuck, in that she has a full vagina and that you coulden't tell the difference. If she has a penis, game over.

So, assuming that, I think Fluff is 100% correct. People are way to hung up over the gay factor. No one else is going to know, and if she hadn't told you, you woulden't have known either. It's nothing to be embarrased about. If she makes you happy, then why would you run away from that?

[ QUOTE ]

2) She is smoking hot.
3) You will not have to worry about kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not watch nip/tuck but yes, in the story she has a vagina, it is *not* a Crying Game situation.

Iron Tigran
07-02-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She hasn't been lying. And it's understandable why she hasn't been telling the truth...

[/ QUOTE ]

Commission. Omission. Both are bad.

Lies, lies lies, yeah (they're gonna get you).

Yort Mada
07-02-2005, 05:16 AM
oral sex from a girl who used to be a guy... mmm mmm, i'd say marry her.

Lawrence Ng
07-02-2005, 07:54 AM
I voted yes.

Lawrence

DavidC
07-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Wow, tough question.

Is true love more important than kids? Not being a parent, I'm not sure. I'd say that you could give up children for the love of your life, but it's a nasty choice to have to make.

But then there's the whole issue of kissing a dude. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't know if I could do that, even if I loved "her"... I'd be pretty disturbed.

So yeah, I guess true love is more important than kids, but there's still no way I'm kissing a dude, surgically altered or not, even if I've already done it in the past.

Good luck, bro.

--Dave.

DavidC
07-02-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it'd be awesome to come home and be like, "sup dude?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Worked with a tranny.

Called "her" 'bro' accidentally. "She" didn't seem to notice. I was embarassed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OtisTheMarsupial
07-02-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is true love more important than kids? Not being a parent, I'm not sure. I'd say that you could give up children for the love of your life, but it's a nasty choice to have to make.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a key question. But in this hypo she is incapable of getting prego, it's not that she doesn't want kids. Big difference. Adoption is the clear option here. It would be much harder if she didn't want kids.

1800GAMBLER
07-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Guys mind and womens body. This is win win.

RacersEdge
07-03-2005, 01:45 PM
She's a man in disguise. Tell him goodbye.

GoblinMason (Craig)
07-03-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SIIIP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

-Craig

KingOtter
07-03-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ha.

no she cannot cum. her testicles are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're talking ejaculation. She can probably still orgasm.

Women do it without testicles all the time.

KO

Blarg
07-03-2005, 02:24 PM
I don't think people who get sex changes are necessarily very mentally stable. The operation is barbaric and I think it should be against the law. You can't make someone a woman by cutting them up. Nor even by giving them shots. I also don't think that surgery is a healthy, acceptable substitute for learning to cope with life.

I've read that half of transsexuals regret doing it, and that their suicide rate is incredibly high. As one would expect, it seems to me. Again, surgery is neither magic nor cure. You're still going to be the same person, just now with organs cut away, ghastly fake ones invented and cut into you, and powerful hormones never meant for your body coursing through you. I count those things as at least as easily minuses as pluses, with the killer catch that you can't reverse some of them if you change your mind. That's one of the reasons I think these operations are malpractice.

I think you'd be signing up for someone with extremely serious problems. I don't think a "she" is involved anywhere in this process. You've got a guy, and you may love a guy and if that's your thing, fine. But I wouldn't confuse it with having a relationship with a woman. Surgery or social feedback doesn't and can't alter that. You'd better be prepared for lifelong significant problems, and perhaps not just for "her," but also for yourself, because now you'll be in the thick of it. Or, what has been surgically, hormonally, and "therapeutically" constructed to somewhat resemble the thick of it.

mslif
07-03-2005, 03:04 PM
RUN... You did not notice the adams' apple??? What's wrong with you?

tonypaladino
07-03-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
RUN... You did not notice the adams' apple??? What's wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

sexdrugsmoney said:

[ QUOTE ]
(and there is no adams apple pointing out either)

[/ QUOTE ]