PDA

View Full Version : Built a stake and I’m headin to Vegas

lacky
07-01-2005, 08:16 PM
As some of you know I won Party’s Super Wednesday limit HE event this week for a little under $18,000. So, what should I do with my new found wealth? Well, the natural thing was to find another tourney to play. As luck would have it there was a $3,000 limit HE event at the WSOP starting on Sunday. Hey, I won one limit event, so I must be good, right? I figured out if all my cash out steps went just right I could have the money in my pocket by the time the banks closed today. So, tomorrow I head out to Vegas to play in my first live tournament for 6 times the entry I’ve ever played before.

I need all the luck I can get!

Steve

Degen
07-01-2005, 08:19 PM
gl dood

i cashed big in super monday and i'm doing the same thing, i'm trying like hell to get into the ME and also gonna play the 1k and 1.5k buy-in events during the ME if that doesn't go as planned

Karak567
07-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Wow, that takes cajones.

I won a 2.5 k purse in a MTT 3 weeks ago and still wouldn't let myself play above 11 dollar buy-ins, lol.

elonkra
07-01-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I won a 2.5 k purse in a MTT 3 weeks ago and still wouldn't let myself play above 11 dollar buy-ins, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you not having success at the 11s?

If you are having ample success, why aren't you moving up?

raptor517
07-01-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As some of you know I won Party’s Super Wednesday limit HE event this week for a little under $18,000. So, what should I do with my new found wealth? Well, the natural thing was to find another tourney to play. As luck would have it there was a $3,000 limit HE event at the WSOP starting on Sunday. Hey, I won one limit event, so I must be good, right? I figured out if all my cash out steps went just right I could have the money in my pocket by the time the banks closed today. So, tomorrow I head out to Vegas to play in my first live tournament for 6 times the entry I’ve ever played before.

I need all the luck I can get!

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

put it all on black. ull be a winner for sure. holla

Karak567
07-01-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am talking about 11 dollar MTTs.

SNGs are a different story.

I am not the greatest MTT player, no.

GtrHtr
07-01-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm shooting for the 1.5k event. I'll see you at the final table Degen!!!!

Slim Pickens
07-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Give 'em hell. If I'm bumming around there, I'll give you a holla.

SlimP

Degen
07-02-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shooting for the 1.5k event. I'll see you at the final table Degen!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

word

Degen
07-02-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am talking about 11 dollar MTTs.

SNGs are a different story.

I am not the greatest MTT player, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a clear case of Allotufugina syndrome, you should have that checked out /images/graemlins/wink.gif