PDA

View Full Version : Yuck. 215.

Chaostracize
07-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Don't have the hh.

6 players left. Blinds at 50/100. I have t1000. Folds to me in the CO. Button does not have me covered, SB and BB do.

I have KJs and raise to t275. Yuck?

Button folds, SB pushes, BB folds. Fold this?

t725 to win t1285.

kyro
07-01-2005, 06:36 PM
I don't think you have enough chips to raise and fold to a push here. I just fold it from the outset.

bkbluedevil
07-01-2005, 06:37 PM
KJ is easily the most dominated hand I can think of in this situation, but if you think the person in quesiton is capable of restealing with a hand you dominate because you have been stealing a lot and have a weak tight image, sure go for it.

elonkra
07-01-2005, 06:39 PM
I thought the 10xBB rule was pretty much a hard and fast rule.

YourFoxyGrandma
07-01-2005, 08:38 PM
You're pot commited. Call.

Note, this is why the 10xBB rule exists. You have so few chips that if you're raised all in you pretty much have to call. Since all your chips are going to end up in the middle anyway, you might as well push for more fold equity.

That said, this is a fold preflop.

Gramps
07-01-2005, 09:17 PM
If you're going to call this push, you should have pushed yourself from the outset - no worse hand is coming over the top of you (absent some complete maniac), but you may fold out some (better) hands that would have pushed over the top of you believeing they have some fold equity.

That said, just fold PF. The chips you're putting at risk have a lot of value, and you're overbetting the pot close to 2X for chips that won't help you that much (from a place where you don't have much stealing credibility and will get played back at a lot). I love playing against players who make raises like this with hands like this.