PDA

View Full Version : party poker refer a friend question

lane mcbride
07-01-2005, 06:22 PM
So my friend wants to join party poker, and I was going to refer him. my question is this... when you refer them, how exactly does it work?

do you get 50 dollars deposited into your account or 50 bonus dollars... what about for their 25?

also, if I refer them, does that mean they aren't eligible for an initial deposit bonus?

thanks in advance

-Lane

naschburger2
07-01-2005, 06:46 PM
you get the $50 in your account none of this bonus garbage that other sites give you but they have to play a specified number of raked hands before you are credited with the money. I believe it is 125 raked hands and you get the $50. The person you refer gets a $25 deposit on $50 and must play 125 raked hands. Just go to partypoker click on refer a friend and then the terms and conditions and it is all spelled out. They also give you 1,000 party points I think whoppee

o0mr_bill0o
07-01-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you get the $50 in your account none of this bonus garbage that other sites give you but they have to play a specified number of raked hands before you are credited with the money. I believe it is 125 raked hands and you get the $50. The person you refer gets a $25 deposit on $50 and must play 125 raked hands. Just go to partypoker click on refer a friend and then the terms and conditions and it is all spelled out. They also give you 1,000 party points I think whoppee

[/ QUOTE ]

If i recall correctly there's a gap between the amount of raked hands they have to play for you to get your bonus, and the amount they have to play to get theirs. I think they only have to play 50 (maybe 100) hands for you to get the 50 bucks.