PDA

View Full Version : Party Points Redemption

XXXNoahXXX
07-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Anyone use their party points to get some Party Poker merchandise? If so how long does it take to receive?

I want my damn Party Poker Towel!

lonn19
07-01-2005, 03:01 PM
I think it took about 6 weeks to get what i ordered.

bdk3clash
07-01-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone use their party points to get some Party Poker merchandise? If so how long does it take to receive?

I want my damn Party Poker Towel!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got a bunch of schwag (trucker hats, beanies, sandals, and a hoodie) yesterday. They arrived about three weeks after I ordered them.

wegs the wegs
07-01-2005, 03:03 PM
It took only two weeks to get my Party baseball shirt.

LIRob23
07-01-2005, 03:20 PM

XXXNoahXXX
07-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Yea I didn't have enough points, so I figure I can tie the towel around my neck like a cape and people will think I'm some sort of Poker Superhero. X-Ray vision= +EV

jman220
07-01-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party must like me, I receive that crap in less then a week everytime. I personally recomend the suede jacket if they still have them. I wear it when I play and my BB/100 has increased by 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny becauase whenever I see someone wearing party poker memoribilia live, I know I'm going to be making money.

bkholdem
07-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I want to see:

A baseball cap lined with tinfoil
Party Poker jockstraps
Party poker pajama's with the feet
A party poker silk bathrobe
Party Poker thongs

XXXNoahXXX
07-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I think its funny they even offer a beach towel. Seems against there interest to get to out of the house and to the beach. (Although given the size of many poker players it could be used as a bib while eating and multitabling)

thesharpie
07-01-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think its funny they even offer a beach towel. Seems against there interest to get to out of the house and to the beach. (Although given the size of many poker players it could be used as a bib while eating and multitabling)

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought that to use as a regular towel for when I get out the shower. Unfortunately it's too thin for that so it's kept in the closet.

bozlax
07-01-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea I didn't have enough points, so I figure I can tie the towel around my neck like a cape and people will think I'm some sort of Poker Superhero. X-Ray vision= +EV

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh so hard I'm crying. potd.

bozlax
07-01-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker thongs

[/ QUOTE ]

On TomBrooks?

bozlax
07-01-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I must've played too many hands today, cuz this one's making me cry, too.