PDA

View Full Version : Really Really Useful Software For Multitablers.... PTFB

Folding Pete
07-01-2005, 01:47 PM
I have got to thank Onionman for letting me know about this.

Basically it is an automated pop up button pusher. PTFB - Push The Freaking Button!

If you are a serious multitabler it is a Godsend (with caveats of course!).

You know, on Party,when you hit join waitlist and you have to confirm it on a pop up...

You know when you join a table and a pop up reminds you to autopost the blinds (happens when you hit 'Wait for BB' and when you 'Sit Out' too)... (and you can't check autopost blind or do anything else on that table until you do)

You know when you sit down at a table and you have to hit ok on a pop up for your buy in when you always buy in for standard 25BB...

Well I no longer have to deal with any of those pop ups PFTB pushes those freaking buttons for me. You set it up to recognise the pop up (easy as dragging a pointer onto the pop up), maybe tinker with the setting slightly and you are job oxo.

Okay bad things it can be seriously laggy on your pc. I was using it with GT+ and it could be slooow but I still prefered the slowness (mousewise) to pushing those redundant buttons.

Good news I have just started using PokerAce Hud and the lagginess is reduced considerably and, for me, is more than acceptable.

You can check it out by googling PFTB or I got it through here

PFTB (http://www.majorgeeks.com/PTFB_Push_the_Freakin_Button_d4416.html)

(Hint - On the waiting list PFTB just don't join waitlist less than full tables)

Always be folding