PDA

View Full Version : Margaritas on the 4th Best Margaritas ever!

slamdunkpro
07-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Lethal-Ritas (pat pending)

You need a large bowl food processor for this – a blender will not do as blenders add air, plus it won’t cut the drink fine enough.

You will need:
1 bottle Jose Curevo regular tequila
1 bottle Jose Curevo 1800 tequila
1 bottle Tarantula citrus tequila
1 bottle Roses Lime juice
1 bottle Triple Sec (any brand – don’t waste your money on an expensive orange liquor like GM)
1 can 6oz Minute Maid Lime Aid concentrate
1 box Eddy’s Frozen Lime pops.
20-25 oz ice

Place a bottle each of Jose Curevo regular tequila, Cuervo 1800, and Tarantula citrus tequila in a deep freezer for at least an hour (overnight is better). Chill some roses lime juice and triple sec in the fridge. (This is an important step – I said they were good – not easy!)

Put the ice in your food processor and grind until it’s snow. You may have to scrape the sides a couple of times.

Add the Lime-Aid (don’t throw the can away) and 3 Eddy’s pops broken up. While running add 4 ozs Triple Sec and about 2 ozs Roses Lime juice. At this point the mixture should start to blend. If is does – blend until smooth , if not ….

Measure out 6 ozs of Jose regular (the lime aid can is 6 oz - how convenient!!) Add slowly until the mix just starts to blend. Once it starts to blend let it go until smooth It should be the consistence of a really thick slurpee or soft ice cream.

Once you reach this point add the rest of the JC regular plus 3 oz (9 total) then add 3 oz of 1800 and 3 of Tarantula. Do this quick. The Rita’s will thin but because the liquor is colder than ice it will thicken back up. Run for 30 seconds – scrap into glasses, and enjoy! (salt optional) makes about 6 (or 3 killers)

Happy 4th!

jakethebake
07-01-2005, 01:07 PM
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

chaas4747
07-01-2005, 01:20 PM
I only have a three day weekend!

im_the_dirt
07-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Why would you go through all this trouble and use Jose Curevo?

jakethebake
07-01-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you go through all this trouble and use Jose Curevo?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is assbackward. Why would you use expensive tequila to mix with limeade? This is the equivalent of putting A1 on a good steak.

cpitt398
07-01-2005, 02:46 PM
tequila and squirt is much quicker

Wintermute
07-01-2005, 03:00 PM
I know a better recipe than this one, but it requires a shoehorn, melon-baller, and a centrifuge. Since it's slightly more difficult to actually produce the cocktails using my recipe than it is using yours, I won't bother posting instructions. However, PM me if you want them.