PDA

View Full Version : Couple o' nOOb whoring questions

DarkForceRising
07-01-2005, 11:57 AM
At the risk of sounding un-patriotic, I am foregoing sparklers and marching bands this weekend in exchange for some hardcore bonus clearing.

My roll is tied up at Euro and Empire. Cash some out to Neteller, reload Party, clear and withdraw. Repeat process with Multi and Intertops (don't currently have accounts with them- sign-up bonuses available for those with other Party skins?).

Anyhoo, sound like a plan? Consequences for immediately cashing out? Missing anything?

Questions, comments, suggestions and mean-spirited ill wishes appreciated.

Uglyowl
07-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Party is cracking down on whores. Be smart!

DarkForceRising
07-01-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is cracking down on whores. Be smart!

[/ QUOTE ]

Should I leave some dough in the account, play some hands beyond clearing...?

Also, cracking down in terms of making cashouts difficult, banning or simply not offering bonuses to suspected whores?

z80x86
07-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Just be the dirty filthy whore god meant you to be! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I whored all of the party skins a couple of months ago, but I'd exercise some more caution currently. Alot of people have been getting hassled by those in the Party network.

DarkForceRising
07-01-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just be the dirty filthy whore god meant you to be! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I whored all of the party skins a couple of months ago, but I'd exercise some more caution currently. Alot of people have been getting hassled by those in the Party network.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What type of measures do you guys recommend taking to make the ride as smooth as possible?