PDA

View Full Version : Fun/Creative Date Ideas

kurosh
07-01-2005, 12:46 AM
I tried searching for this and only found one thing about someone's 2nd date that didn't have very many good ideas in it and it was specific to Boston so if I missed something, sorry.

What are some fun/creative date ideas for a couple of 20 year olds?

So I don't confuse anyone, I mean a couple, consisting of two 20 year olds.

Popinjay
07-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Kurosh,

Will it be a male/female or male/male date?

Arnfinn Madsen
07-01-2005, 12:56 AM
High-quality classical concert with some quartet or quintet or something. I know it seems a bit nerdy but it might put her in "Kurosh makes me feel xxxxx-mode". Italian restaurant afterwards.

CallMeIshmael
07-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Why not just call the title of this thread "Please say 'stick it in her pooper'"?

Edge34
07-01-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I tried searching for this and only found one thing about someone's 2nd date that didn't have very many good ideas in it and it was specific to Boston so if I missed something, sorry.

What are some fun/creative date ideas for a couple of 20 year olds?

So I don't confuse anyone, I mean a couple, consisting of two 20 year olds.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should draw off of your knowledge about this girl (i assume) and her (again, I assume /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) interests. For example, the girl I am currently seeing is big into theater, so for me, taking a girl to a play (especially if you live in a college town, since there's always artsy crap) would work.

With no knowledge of this chick, take her out to eat, then go midnight bowling if they have it around you, where they turn off the normal lights, and play the music and have like strobe lights and [censored] going on.

Just an idea.

jgunnip
07-01-2005, 01:23 AM
set a death trap and then save her life. once you save her life she'll let you stick in in her pooper.

kurosh
07-01-2005, 01:40 AM
I can stick it in her pooper anytime I want. We want to go have a fun time before that.

[censored]
07-01-2005, 01:46 AM
I hope it is not that same ex GF that was causing you all that grief awhile ago.

Two that I've done that worked out well. Took a Saturday and went to 6 flags. Also went to a go cart track which was a blast (I think this is know as the Karate Kid I date for reference.

Another one that was fun was the symphony. I was probably p-whipped at at the time, so my judgement may be off. I seem to remember having a good time though.

bholdr
07-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Since it's summer, and chicks seem to like dangerous-ish things... take her cliff diving. I'm sure there's a bridge/cliff/something in your area that people jump off of into water... just say, "hey, if i jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?"... "no, i'm serious... wanna go jump off a bridge?"

I pulled this once- it worked well, although i suppose it depends on the girl.

Failing that, baseball game, i guess.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-01-2005, 01:52 AM
As I have said in the past, picnics are GOLDEN. Golden.

And, hello! It's summertime. Perfect.

Dinner picnic at dusk with white wine and full moon.

YourFoxyGrandma
07-01-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
baseball game

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call. Get hot dogs and stuff.

fingokra
07-01-2005, 02:33 AM
you can stick it in her pooper anytime you want and you are looking for something else to do? Why in the world would you be trying to take away from the pooper sticking time?

kurosh
07-01-2005, 02:42 AM
We go to parks at night and lay out looking at the sky with food pretty often.

AZK
07-01-2005, 02:47 AM
bookstore

jgunnip
07-01-2005, 09:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stick it in her pooper in the park

jakethebake
07-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Where do you live?

bogey
07-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Hiking is my old standby. Its different and can be memorable depending on where you go if you hike a mountain or something, you go slow enough that you can talk a lot, and you can let her go first so you can stare at her ass the whole time.

chaas4747
07-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Do not take her to see Footloose at the Midland Theatre in Kansas City MO. Ever!

Blarg
07-01-2005, 10:24 AM
LOL this is one of those reliable tricks that you BOTH like. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

gonores
07-01-2005, 10:29 AM
If I can't come up with a unique, specific-to-the-girl date for a first date, then she is either not worth going out with, or (if she is smokin hot) I need to meet her for a(nother) meet-for-a-drink low-pressure quick date. If you can't come up with something on your own, you're not invested enough in the relationship to put on pressure of a full-on date.

jakethebake
07-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Is there a horsetrack near you? Take her to the races.

MoreWineII
07-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I dunno, I still think dinner/movie is the best for a first date. At dinner, you find out if there's anything happening. At the movie you can whisper sweet nothings to each other in the dark (if dinner went well) or pretend the other person doesn't exist (if it went bad).

OtisTheMarsupial
07-01-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, here are some things me and my s/o do often:
- hiking
- skymania (http://www.skyzonesports.com/) (it's a basketball court filled with trampolines)
- coffee shop/ book store
- movie/ drive in
- rollercoasters
- swimming
- pool/ darts

renodoc
07-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Find out what she likes to eat.

Procure some of it.

Have her meet at your place.

Cook for her.

Drink wine while you cook.

See how she is in the kitchen- does she have the skills to be cooking for you long term? You can probably tell by the way she stirs a pot of something.

Eat. Drink. Clean up.

SIIHP

renodoc
07-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Other suggestions:

skydiving (this will bond you for life)

Paintball

Shoot real guns (trapshooting, sporting clays, pistols)

take psychedelics (this may also bond you for long time)

note: do not mix these activities together. danger. danger.

jokerthief
07-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Hot air balloon ride. Then go to a high end italian resturaunt. Link For You (http://www.1800skyride.com/BalloonRides/google/)

SackUp
07-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Skymania looks tight. I'm definitely doing that!

Lawrence Ng
07-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Do you seriously expect OOT'ers to give you an even remotely good response to your question?

Lawrence

steaknshake925
07-02-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bookstore

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont really understand this. do you just go and read different books there? it seems like theres not much potential for conversation, everyones reading their own book.

Tron
07-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Hookah bar

Sushi

kurosh
07-02-2005, 01:20 AM
We went to target and walked around bought some random things.
Then to a large park, walked around and we took pictures together.
Then to a chinese restaurant where we used to go a lot.
Then to a play, which we left after the first intermission and went to a park, where we lay and looked up.

Good day.

Edge34
07-02-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We went to target and walked around bought some random things.
Then to a large park, walked around and we took pictures together.
Then to a chinese restaurant where we used to go a lot.
Then to a play, which we left after the first intermission and went to a park, where we lay and looked up.

Good day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your play, brilliant IMO /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You left the play at the first intermission though? Bad show or just eager to get to the laying down part? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

whiskeytown
07-02-2005, 01:42 AM
something that involves a woman and no other guys tagging along -

that's a nice date idea - wish I could try it.

RB

Crimson
07-02-2005, 02:20 AM
Its dependant on where you live, totally, and what the girl is into. I myself live in San Diego, so there are alot of things i could do.

The best date ever, is a suprise. Say dinner and a movie, same old same old, but have her dress nice, and just drive to the theater, or the hot air baloon place, or a nice place on the coast where you can snorkel (also get to see her in a bathingsuit).

List traits- outdoorsey- nerdy- artistic- smokin body--

kurosh
07-02-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You left the play at the first intermission though? Bad show or just eager to get to the laying down part? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Partially both.

kurosh
07-02-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its dependant on where you live, totally, and what the girl is into. I myself live in San Diego, so there are alot of things i could do.

The best date ever, is a suprise. Say dinner and a movie, same old same old, but have her dress nice, and just drive to the theater, or the hot air baloon place, or a nice place on the coast where you can snorkel (also get to see her in a bathingsuit).

List traits- outdoorsey- nerdy- artistic- smokin body--

[/ QUOTE ]
Urbana-Champaign in Illinois. Not much to do around there. She has a smokin body and is pretty good with outdoorsey stuff.

somethingstupid
07-02-2005, 02:43 AM
invite her to your house. split a bottle of burbon. then, split a litre of rum. Then let the romance progress.

PokerFink
07-02-2005, 02:44 AM
Things I have done that were a hit:

1) Drive to NYC with s/o, take her shopping all day. Boring for me, great for her. This obviously requires you to live outside a major city, otherwise it's nothing special.

2) Go-carts and laser tag. Did this as a quasi double date, everyone had a blast.

3) I've never gone to midnight bowling as a date, but I go with my friends all the time and it's awesome. Could make a good date.

4) Find a jazz club or music club to go to. Much more fun than a coffee shop.

PokerFink
07-02-2005, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Urbana-Champaign in Illinois. Not much to do around there. She has a smokin body and is pretty good with outdoorsey stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rock climbing. There has to be a rock gym around there somewhere. Get a quick lesson on how to handle the ropes, and then it's all good. Warning: it's a serious workout.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-05-2005, 02:58 AM
Poker Fink has some good ideas. I came up with a few more, here:

-take her to a bead store and make jewlery. Make a necklace for her or one for your mom.
-go to a ceramics shop and paint your ceramic. This guarantees a second date to pick up the fired object.
-indoor rock climbing/ pretend skydiving/ anything like that
-feed the ducks at your neighborhood pond. Squirrels or pigeons will work too.
-rent a paddle boat/ canoe/ kiyak and go for a ride.