PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail from Interpoker...$20 for 1 hand?

ttleistdci
06-30-2005, 10:55 PM
I registered at Interpoker a while back and played a little there, but not much at all. I got an e-mail the other day from them...here's part of it:

"Come back to InterPoker and play one hand or more on any real money table (tournament and practice mode tables excluded) between now and July 9 (using the below account) and I will credit your account with $20 within one working day! No strings attached. Please note credits can only be applied on Monday to Friday."

I didn't see any restrictions or anything anywhere. Will they give me $20 if I literally play 1 hand and leave? Has anyone else recieved anything like this before?

pokerrookie
06-30-2005, 11:04 PM
was only 10 when I got it, but its completely legit.

Davey
06-30-2005, 11:07 PM
I got the same email over the weekend and played for a few minutes on the 27th. It's been a little over 2 days now and they havent put any bonus in my account. I sent them an email and I got an automated response saying they are backed up and will respond later. Nothing yet. Going to wait another day or two and then send a few more emails.

Davey
06-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Just checked my account and the bonus money is there now. I havent checked since this morning so I'm not sure when it showed up. Took about 2 days which surprised me.

Walker
07-05-2005, 06:31 AM
I sent an email after the 4th day. Got my $20 on the 5th.

parappa
07-05-2005, 07:45 AM
I've gotten this. It's great!