PDA

View Full Version : PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

PokerAce
06-30-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm pleased to announce the release of PokerAce Heads Up Display (PA Hud for short) version 0.14.

PA Hud is an application along the lines of GameTime+ and PlayerView. It reads information about your opponents and places them directly on the poker table window for easy access.

Download PA Hud Here (http://www.caeddyn.com/pokerace/)

What's New in Version 0.14:

* Popup stats! All those stats you don't have room for on the window can now be seen in the popup. Simply left-click on a player to see their stats.

* New stats added:
-- "Name" - Name of the player.
-- "Cold Call Preflop" - The % of times player cold calls preflop.
-- "Folds to Flop Bet" - The % of times player folds to a flop bet.
-- "Folds to Turn Bet" - The % of times player folds to a turn bet.
-- "Folds to River Bet" - The % of times player folds to a river bet.

* Minor bug fixes.

** Special note. This installation will not wipe out your layout and configuration files.

Here are a few major upcoming features:

Tournament Support. This includes SnGs and MTT.

Additional poker site support. More poker sites will be supported shortly.

Omaha support. Support for PT Omaha statistics.

It's still a tossup between additional poker sites and omaha support as to which one gets added first. Let me know how you feel. The feature with the most demand will get done first.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to me. I'll be happy to help and listen to your input.

fooz
07-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Been running smooth for over 8 hours on v.14. No crashing.

vnh Pokerace!! Can you setup a neteller acct and pass the info on your site so we can donate that way?

Also, I'll be posting my layout config in the software forum shortly.

PokerAce
07-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Glad to hear it! I will be putting information about Neteller donations up on the website and in the documentation shortly.

fooz
07-01-2005, 02:13 AM
oh...and meant v .13

StacysMom
07-01-2005, 02:17 AM
idown loaded v .15 and it is sonsitently not showing stats on random players, and the table averages. it was working a lot better yesterday. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

bdk3clash
07-01-2005, 02:37 AM
Two quick questions:

1) Your post says that 0.14 is available, but on the web page 0.15 is available for download.

2) Will upgrading erase my layout(s)? (EDIT: Duh--I just saw that you specified that it won't. Cool.)

PokerAce
07-01-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
idown loaded v .15 and it is sonsitently not showing stats on random players, and the table averages. it was working a lot better yesterday. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that the players that have no stats on have at least as many hands in your database as is set in the Minimum Hands setting in the preferences.

You can turn the table averages back on in the Layout Manager. Just select "(Table Averages) ..." from the dropdown box and click on the Visible checkbox.

You might want to go back and download 0.16. There were some issues with the configurations in version 0.15 that have been fixed.

PokerAce
07-01-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Two quick questions:

1) Your post says that 0.14 is available, but on the web page 0.15 is available for download.

2) Will upgrading erase my layout(s)? (EDIT: Duh--I just saw that you specified that it won't. Cool.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making a lot of releases when I find and fix bugs. Remember, this is still in early development and I'm finding a good number of show-stopping bugs that need fixed. I'm also trying to give you guys as many features as I can, as quick as I can.

So, if you encounter a bug or problem, check on the website. There's a changelog at the bottom that specifies what I changed in each version.

rusellmj
07-01-2005, 03:34 AM
Used this tonight with GT+ with no probs.

Mike Haven
07-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Please add any responses to existing thread. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2746426&page=3&view=expan ded&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1&vc=1)

Thank you.