PDA

View Full Version : hey

usi34
06-30-2005, 09:16 PM
I just downloaded Gametime+, and am trying to figure out how to use it. Can I get a link to a guide to help me, or someone explain.
Thanks
J Hoov

BradleyT
07-01-2005, 02:36 PM
You have pokertracker right?

usi34
07-01-2005, 05:15 PM
yea i have it

theRealMacoy
07-01-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just downloaded Gametime+, and am trying to figure out how to use it. Can I get a link to a guide to help me, or someone explain.
Thanks
J Hoov

[/ QUOTE ]

hey there usi,

since you are new to the forum, let me give you a couple pieces of advice that will help you....

first, with the subject line of your posts, be informative as to the content/questions/observations contained within

second, use the search function BEFORE you post a new thread. new users tend to ask questions that have been asked many times before, don't be one of those...

using the search function:
- in the search field put a + sign before any words you want included (and a - sign before those to be excluded).....for example you might try +gametime -re: ....this will exclude all replies in your search and show only the initial posts...
- if you want to include a specific phrase put do thins +"gametime guide"
- check the time box to include posts from however long prior to the date (1 year, 1 month ect)

finally there are a number of excellent FAQs you should definately read
- Beginners forum FAQ
-internet gambling FAQ
- micros FAQ

good luck with setting up your gametime ....and if you use these things you will find info alot faster and avoid getting flamed and actually get meaningful replies from the more knowledgable posters (ie., pooh bah types)

cheers
the Real Macoy