PDA

View Full Version : Why are there so many dicks in here?

The_Flopologist
06-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Why are there so many dicks in this forum? If you don't like a post or a thread, then move on. Why do people feel the need to be dicks? They should have an icon for dicks. A little dick head that wiggles. I'm relatively new to this forum, but man I swear, a wagon-load of dicks out there. I have this image in my head of the typical dick in this forum. He's the same guy who sits across from you at the 4/8 table, frown on his face the entire time. Usually a pretty tight player, knows the game but is too serious, especially for a 4/8 table. He wears a hat with a poker room logo on it as if to say "hey, I play online too, so watch out." You call his turn bet and catch your flush on the river to bust his pocket ladies he's slow-played to this point. You show him the flush and his face turns deep red. You can practically see steam coming from his ears. You chuckle to yourself because even though this dickhead thinks you sucked out on him, you know he probably didn't even realize you had like 15 outs to make your hand, and the pot odds were more than right to call. After subduing his hissy fit with several "you fish" glances over your way, he settles back in for another hand. So do you. You think to yourself... what a dick.

IndieMatty
06-30-2005, 06:05 PM
What do you mean by 4/8?

MoreWineII
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
You had me til you started talking about poker.

2+2 wannabe
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
what's this "poker" you speak of?

what the hell is a rant?

gunt
06-30-2005, 06:08 PM
whatever dickface

IndieMatty
06-30-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You had me til you started talking about poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's weird he switches persons first we're this "other guy", then we're "you". I'm so confused I just pooped my pants.

P.S. Your avatar is busted like Nicole Ritchie.

Matt Williams
06-30-2005, 06:15 PM
I agree with you my man. A week or 2 ago, I asked a simple question about an article and within 5 mins. there were at least 10 people calling me a moron for posting in the wrong place and having a spelling error. If I wanted to hear crap like that I would go back to high school. We are all here to have fun and if we learn something new along the way, great! But yea some here are way to anal about things.

Luv2DriveTT
06-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Nice. 17 posts. Loved your topics so far, sounds like you watch too much tv. We come to learn to play poker here, you came to take about celebrities. I'm not interested.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif - I'm a dick obviously...

belloc
06-30-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But yea some here are way to anal about things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, if there's one thing about us here in OOT, it's that we're two anal about our spelling.

Stuck
06-30-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you meant 'too anal'.

MoreWineII
Yeah, I'm much too lazy to fix it. You dick.

The_Flopologist
Exactly!!

asofel
06-30-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you meant 'too anal'.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. well done.

Bluffoon
06-30-2005, 06:26 PM
So if you don't like a post or a thread, why don't YOU just move on...

Why do YOU have to be a dick?

jason_t
06-30-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, if they'res one thing about us hear in OOT, its that were two anal about are spelling.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[censored]
06-30-2005, 06:31 PM
STFU newbie /images/graemlins/mad.gif

dlk9s
06-30-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are there so many dicks in here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where? In the tush?

Ulysses
06-30-2005, 06:33 PM
STFU

asofel
06-30-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you my man. A week or 2 ago, I asked a simple question about an article and within 5 mins. there were at least 10 people calling me a moron for posting in the wrong place and having a spelling error. If I wanted to hear crap like that I would go back to high school. We are all here to have fun and if we learn something new along the way, great! But yea some here are way to anal about things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I remember this. I believe I led the charge with something like "stfu n00b, poker content, gus hansen, stick it in your pooper" or whatever. What you have to understand is the culture behind OOT. There's a big different between someone telling you to post it in another forum and truly wanting to, how can i put this delicately, bend you over a buffet table and rectally revert your vocal chords to prepubescent tightness.

Now, I was having a bad day and it was just too easy to write that response. If the type of responses, the pooper jokes, the drunk and call her, and basically 1 of X amount of things that jake will use in his replies don't at least make you smile every now and then, then yea this probably isn't the right forum for you. I would suggest www.qlc.com (http://www.qlc.com) instead (see, I made an "inside joke" that you may or may not get, but its not meant to be vicious).

Lurk around for a while and see if you enjoy it. I'm not sure I can remember the last time someone was truly serious here....other than bruiser looking for advice on women...;)

The_Flopologist
06-30-2005, 06:46 PM
I just killed like 4 brain cells reading this response.

blatz
06-30-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I hope those were the ones that were responsible for your stupid post.

The_Flopologist
06-30-2005, 06:54 PM
No. I have a reserve of brain cells for reading incredibly idiotic stuff... and smoking crack.

asofel
06-30-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See? That's more like it.
Btw, if you relax some you might get to meet our very own celebrity. She has her own site at www.zoeymodel.com (http://www.zoeymodel.com) and posts under the name pokerjo22. Pretty hot, huh?

Matt Williams
06-30-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I remember this. I believe I led the charge with something like "stfu n00b, poker content, gus hansen, stick it in your pooper" or whatever. What you have to understand is the culture behind OOT. There's a big different between someone telling you to post it in another forum and truly wanting to, how can i put this delicately, bend you over a buffet table and rectally revert your vocal chords to prepubescent tightness.

Now, I was having a bad day and it was just too easy to write that response. If the type of responses, the pooper jokes, the drunk and call her, and basically 1 of X amount of things that jake will use in his replies don't at least make you smile every now and then, then yea this probably isn't the right forum for you. I would suggest www.qlc.com (http://www.qlc.com) instead (see, I made an "inside joke" that you may or may not get, but its not meant to be vicious).

Lurk around for a while and see if you enjoy it. I'm not sure I can remember the last time someone was truly serious here....other than bruiser looking for advice on women...;)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes, I am starting to see that. But you know, it can be kind of hard at times to detect sarcasm especially when you are not familiar with the posters. It's all good.

Subfallen
06-30-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are there so many dicks in this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly because you're so well-hated, I imagine.

Luv2DriveTT
06-30-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are there so many dicks in here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where? In the pooper?

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wanted to fix a post just to type that word. About time eh?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

kyro
06-30-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I hope those were the ones that were responsible for your stupid post.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was fairly awesome.

stabn
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Why don't you tell us?....

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't actually think someone would be dumb enough to reply to my self-depricating comment. It's too predictable. My god you guys are lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

...Dick.

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 08:01 PM
go [censored] your mom.

The Stranger
06-30-2005, 08:09 PM
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~jmunro/kuntz-dick.jpg

stanky
06-30-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~jmunro/kuntz-dick.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I be your Bradford Marsalis? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ThaSaltCracka
06-30-2005, 08:39 PM
who the [censored] are you? shut the hell up. If you think we are ass holes, go somewhere else where everyone is in a constant circle jerk kissing each others asses.

If you can take the "heat", then by all means stick around and get use to this place. We all clown on each other incessently, which is why this place can be fun. But if thats not your cup of tea ( I am assuming you are a tea drinker), then get the [censored] outta our forums.

The_Flopologist
06-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Awwww, the token "tough guy that swears alot in the forum and acts like he'd kick your ass if he were sitting next to you right now." I love it. All the usual suspects are coming out to play. See what I've started?

ThaSaltCracka
06-30-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww, the token "tough guy that swears alot in the forum and acts like he'd kick your ass if he were sitting next to you right now." I love it. All the usual suspects are coming out to play. See what I've started?

[/ QUOTE ]naw, you are just a bitch. Seriously, go troll somewhere else, and leave our forum.

squeek12
06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every week or so we get a guy telling us what dicks we are and then when we flame him he thinks he's gotten to us in some way. You haven't started anything. Put your hat and sunglasses back on and go back to the 2/4 tables.

As a great philosopher once said, "Go have sex with your motha." --Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf

The_Flopologist
06-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Why do you even bother replying?

ThaSaltCracka
06-30-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*you are ignoring this user*

[/ QUOTE ]

just leave

yoadrians
06-30-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are there so many dicks in this forum? If you don't like a post or a thread, then move on. Why do people feel the need to be dicks? They should have an icon for dicks. A little dick head that wiggles. I'm relatively new to this forum, but man I swear, a wagon-load of dicks out there. I have this image in my head of the typical dick in this forum. He's the same guy who sits across from you at the 4/8 table, frown on his face the entire time. Usually a pretty tight player, knows the game but is too serious, especially for a 4/8 table. He wears a hat with a poker room logo on it as if to say "hey, I play online too, so watch out." You call his turn bet and catch your flush on the river to bust his pocket ladies he's slow-played to this point. You show him the flush and his face turns deep red. You can practically see steam coming from his ears. You chuckle to yourself because even though this dickhead thinks you sucked out on him, you know he probably didn't even realize you had like 15 outs to make your hand, and the pot odds were more than right to call. After subduing his hissy fit with several "you fish" glances over your way, he settles back in for another hand. So do you. You think to yourself... what a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone with a name like 'The Flopologist' shouldn't need advice from anyone here - he or she already is a pro.

I'll bet your name on PartyPoker is 'DoggyStyle6969', by the way.

Fvcktard.

[censored]
06-30-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone with a name like 'The Flopologist' shouldn't need advice from anyone here - he or she already is a pro.

I'll bet your name on PartyPoker is 'DoggyStyle6969', by the way.

Fvcktard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm think rounders69_007

wonderwes
06-30-2005, 09:53 PM
OOT. One of the few things not regulated by the FCC.

tbach24
06-30-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what's this "poker" you speak of?

what the hell is a rant?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

Lawrence Ng
06-30-2005, 11:46 PM
NH

Lawrence

Bill C
07-01-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy, I don't think you're gonna cut it here.
bc

M2d
07-01-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Btw, if you relax some you might get to meet our very own celebrity. She has her own site at www.zoeymodel.com (http://www.zoeymodel.com) and posts under the name pokerjo22. Pretty hot, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard Jo was looking for love from a guy who is an OOtiot, but a little more serious and less dickish than the average, everyday OOTiot. Maybe OP would be perfect.

YourFoxyGrandma
07-01-2005, 12:58 AM
I got here kindof late...Just re-read what everyone else said.

And nobody here plays poker.

swede123
07-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

How many dicks is that?

Alot.

Swede

masse75
07-01-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You think to yourself... I should post this on 2+2, seeing as they're all dicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Lighten up, Francis. Especially in OOT, it's one of the few places where people can have a little fun. As far as the other forums on here...good luck.

masse75
07-01-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead? Is that you?