PDA

View Full Version : Grandma panties are so unsexy

MoreWineII
06-30-2005, 05:09 PM
I was at Applebee's last night and I was scoping out the ass on our hostess and I noticed that she was wearing big ol' gramma underwear. I could see this from the outline in her pants and it was pretty much an instant boner-killer for me. I spose it coulda been "her time" and if so, that's a valid excuse I suppose.

But is there really any other excuse for a hot chick to not be wearing a thong?

Apathy
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Likely her time, plus she was working and probably couldnt care less about picking up or attracting creepy dudes at Applebees.

atnels
06-30-2005, 05:18 PM
As sad as it is, thongs aren't in anymore.

MoreWineII
06-30-2005, 05:20 PM
What is? Those boy-cut things?

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-30-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is? Those boy-cut things?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. These are much better.

Sponger15SB
06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was at Applebee's last night and I was scoping out the ass on our hostess and I noticed that she was wearing.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling...

MoreWineII
06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
I can dig those. I still think a thong beats all though and that will never change.