PDA

View Full Version : Another Vegas Trip

El Dukie
02-04-2003, 02:26 AM
I booked tix today for a short-notice business trip to Vegas next Monday - Wednesday; I'll be dropping into town for the first time since last September (Labor Day), when I just missed hooking up with HDPM and a couple of other 2+2ers @ the Mirage. (Alas, I'll be back in SoCal before he gets in this week, too.) /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Anyway, I haven't been playing much the last several months, and only just started posting again (though I've been lurking out here in the cyber-ether), but if anyone is interested, I'll probably be playing at the Orleans NLHE tourney Monday night and the Mandalay Bay O8 shootout Tuesday evening. If my meetings wrap up Wednesday before noon, I'm hoping to get back to Orleans for their noontime O8 tourney as well. (When the company is paying to fly me to Vegas on business, I try to get in as much poker as possible. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif ) If any 2+2ers are playing in any of these events, drop by my table to say 'Hi.' I'm 30-ish. I'll probably be wearing Ray-Bans and a Blue Devils or CIA hat. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif