PDA

View Full Version : Party Gaming Info

r2b2
06-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Symbol on Yahoo Finance = PYGMF.PK
I have accounts at Etrade and Ameritrade, both will allow you to trade thru live broker. It's at 2.60 USD today.
Hope this helps. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BradleyT
07-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Thank you.

DrewOnTilt
07-02-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have accounts at Etrade and Ameritrade, both will allow you to trade thru live broker. It's at 2.60 USD today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this too, but it was not traded today. Apparently the ticker symbol has been set aside on the NASDAQ OTC BB (over the counter bulletin board) but trading has not commenced.

Anyone have any idea on when it might?

dknightx
07-05-2005, 01:40 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but how are PYGMF.PK and PRTY.L related? If I purchase stock in PYGMF.PK, is this equivalent to purchasing stock in PRTY.L?

r2b2
07-05-2005, 06:39 PM
I believe PRTY.L is the symbol for the stock on the LSE, PYGMF.PK is the listing for OTC. PYGMF.PK should have the USD price equivalent of the pence on the LSE. But it appears to only update once a day on OTC. Probably due to trading time difference between US and UK.

CrazyN8
07-06-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh...I was wondering what the state department and all were going to do about this. So we (US citizens) can buy this even though we aren't allowed to play on the site. I guess that actually makes sense....or does it.