PDA

View Full Version : OOT

porkchop
06-30-2005, 04:14 PM
I know I'll be cooked for this but I don't care. Does anyone think of the mindless and senseless topics that are discussed on this board? The thousands of posts made by people who are obviously not doing the job they're paid to do? The mind numbing minutae (urinals and fast food comes to mind) that is dissected, analyzed,parsed, and discussed ad nauseum. I'm not excluding myself from the above scenario. I have willingly taken part. But does anyone else feel something is lacking from their existence when they type messages to total strangers for 10 hours a day, day after day,after day?
Just curious.Bring it on.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Stick it in her pooper.

Benal
06-30-2005, 04:16 PM
YES

private joker
06-30-2005, 04:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
Does anyone think of the mindless and senseless topics that are discussed on this board?

[/ QUOTE ]

Evidently they do. Why else would they post and be discussed? I don't even understand this question.

MoreWineII
It's either this or work.

RacersEdge
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone think of the mindless and senseless topics that are discussed on this board?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think of this board as the "Seinfeld" of message boards.

DemonDeac
06-30-2005, 04:20 PM
17 posts.

STFU, n00b

porkchop
06-30-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think of this board as the "Seinfeld" of message boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love it, great post.

[censored]
06-30-2005, 04:22 PM
STFU Newbie /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 04:28 PM
At least we're not having sex with the livestock.

Voltron87
06-30-2005, 04:29 PM
uhhhh... i cant speak for the rest of you but i am.

Sponger15SB
06-30-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know I'll be cooked for this but I don't care. Does anyone think of the mindless and senseless topics that are discussed on this board? The thousands of posts made by people who are obviously not doing the job they're paid to do? The mind numbing minutae (urinals and fast food comes to mind) that is dissected, analyzed,parsed, and discussed ad nauseum. I'm not excluding myself from the above scenario. I have willingly taken part. But does anyone else feel something is lacking from their existence when they type messages to total strangers for 10 hours a day, day after day,after day?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your [censored] khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

asofel
06-30-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

after staring at lines and lines of code for hours upon end, there is nothing quite as beautiful as a Miss OOT poll, a well thought out pooper reply, or a few minutes of dumb-down-brain-time. Its like being able to flip on tv for a sec every now and then.

porkchop
06-30-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your [censored] khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take another hit.

Voltron87
06-30-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take another hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

oohhhhhh

vnh

porkchop
06-30-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At least we're not having sex with the livestock.

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected more from you.

Zurvan
06-30-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My job sucks. OOT does not. Am I wasting company time &amp; bandwidth? You better believe it. They want me to work harder, they should pay me more.

IndieMatty
06-30-2005, 06:08 PM
They don't let you use the computers when you are Janitoring, do they?