PDA

View Full Version : I'm bAAAAAAAAAAck, and the first *OFFICIAL* iMsoLucky0 challenge.

iMsoLucky0
06-30-2005, 02:02 PM
I got back from my honeymoon last night. I spent too much damn money. Now, I think it is time to make some of it back.

I leave for Vegas on the 6th at 11 p.m. I will play 500 SNGs before then.

GL me. And whoever else wants to play with me.

TheUsher
06-30-2005, 02:05 PM
GO AWAY! We don't allow 21 year old married poker players here!)@$&* j/k /images/graemlins/tongue.gif GL on your challenge.

How was Atlantis?

Newt_Buggs
06-30-2005, 02:12 PM
I would worry about my mental health if I took part in this challenge. I take it you will be 8 tabeling the $200s?

iMsoLucky0
06-30-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
GO AWAY! We don't allow 21 year old married poker players here!)@$&* /images/graemlins/tongue.gif GL on your challenge.

How was Atlantis?

[/ QUOTE ]

Atlantis was supernice. The food was too expensive and not on par with the rest of the resort and the bahamas seems to be one big ghetto outside the tourist attractions, but aside from that it was great.

iMsoLucky0
06-30-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would worry about my mental health if I took part in this challenge. I take it you will be 8 tabeling the $200s?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I will be 4-8 tabling the 215s depending on the time of day and what multis I'm in.

TheUsher
06-30-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I will be 4-8 tabling the 215s depending on the time of day and what multis I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I'm gonna be out of town this next week because it seems like every table is now going to have 3-4 2+2'ers MINIMUM. If anyone doesn't believe me, just think of all the 4-8 tablers who are planning on going crazy. Forget about game/seat selection now. It's all about the spite calls. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, there's probably about 4 or so new 8tablers who aren't 2+2'ers that I spotted lately. (non 2+2'ers as far as I know)

Gigabet
06-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Congratulations, your wife is very lucky. Sorry, I couldn't make it, but I busted a little past the first hour.

As for the 500 stts, why not just 4 table them, and play with focus and concentration so you can practice for vegas as well. Who cares if you lose out on a little money, the long run will pay for itself, and you know I have enough for you if you run short while in Vegas.

Gigabet

raptor517
06-30-2005, 04:09 PM
hahahaha, yer not welcome here anymore now that yer married, as usher pointed out. sorry for missing the wedding and the kegger after.. didnt wanna shell out 1k for a ticket. yer not worth that much to me yet. you can come to my wedding in about 27 years when i turn 25 though. holla

ps, good to have u back, im 8 tabling the 215s now so u get to avoid me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

kyro
06-30-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can come to my wedding in about 27 years when i turn 25 though. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny

Newt_Buggs
06-30-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ps, good to have u back, im 8 tabling the 215s now so u get to avoid me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
you invested in that quad monitor setup and you're back to only 8 tables?

The Yugoslavian
06-30-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This line of thinking implies that you thought Raptor had *any* idea of what he was doing in general, /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Yugoslav

raptor517
06-30-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey.. i gotta have 2 extra screens for aim and 2+2. very necessary. 12 tabling all day makes u want to die. 8 is quite relaxing. holla

iMsoLucky0
06-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Well at the end of my first day I have played 50 SNGs. 39 215s, and 11 109s. I just set up a new account and could only get 1000 into it so I played 109s with it.

I have a 22% ITM with a -25.9% ROI for the first 50 I've played.

Total profit ($2,484)

I might have been rusty and not playing my best. I have stopped because of this. Hopefully, I will have better luck tomorrow. (EDIT: better luck as well as play much better)

G'nite.

raptor517
06-30-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well at the end of my first day I have played 50 SNGs. 39 215s, and 11 109s. I just set up a new account and could only get 1000 into it so I played 109s with it.

I have a 22% ITM with a -25.9% ROI for the first 50 I've played.

Total profit ($2,484)

I might have been rusty and not playing my best. I have stopped because of this. Hopefully, I will have better luck tomorrow.

G'nite.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn dude yer good. i always knew u had game, but not THAT much game. holla

Jonathan
07-01-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How was Atlantis?

[/ QUOTE ]

The food was too expensive and not on par with the rest of the resort and the bahamas seems to be one big ghetto outside the tourist attractions, but aside from that it was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh.....The Ugly American.

Suerte,
Jonathan

iMsoLucky0
07-02-2005, 05:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How was Atlantis?

[/ QUOTE ]

The food was too expensive and not on par with the rest of the resort and the bahamas seems to be one big ghetto outside the tourist attractions, but aside from that it was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte,
Jonathan

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, right. If you will go walk through those streets and mingle among the people, you can call me an Ugly American. There is nothing wrong with saying that place is a ghetto, because it is. When all the stores have bars on their windows, I don't think I can be blamed for running the place down with my words.

ALSO!!!! CHALLENGE OVER! I won the Super Friday and don't really feel like playing any more SNGs for a few days lol.

raptor517
07-02-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How was Atlantis?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte,
Jonathan

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, right. If you will go walk through those streets and mingle among the people, you can call me an Ugly American. There is nothing wrong with saying that place is a ghetto, because it is. When all the stores have bars on their windows, I don't think I can be blamed for running the place down with my words.

ALSO!!!! CHALLENGE OVER! I won the Super Friday and don't really feel like playing any more SNGs for a few days lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

yer the biggest lucksack in the world. bar none. gratz batch /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

yid3655
07-02-2005, 06:43 AM
great going! whats ur name on party, will come and cheer you on if I see you about

raptor517
07-02-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
great going! whats ur name on party, will come and cheer you on if I see you about

[/ QUOTE ]

yahtzee0, kizmet0, imsolucky0, im sure hes got others. im gonna tell yall all of them so you can follow him around and 'cheer' him on. holla

bugstud
07-02-2005, 07:07 AM
W

T

F

luckbox!!!!!