PDA

View Full Version : AAmaz0n WSOP investors - Please read

AAmaz0n
06-30-2005, 01:21 PM
First of all, thanks.

I think that we have the list fairly well done now. If there are a few stragglers I can always work something out with them.

In order to get the money transferred into my accounts, and make sure that the right folks get credit and paid, I need some way to identify which transfers belong to which 2+2 member since a lot of you will be sending money on sites where your nick may be different than here.

If you don’t want to give up your real name for now, at least give me some way of knowing who you are. When we go to pay out, I’m going to have to know whom I am sending money to, but we can cross that bridge later if you want.

Please do the following,

Transfer the money and then send an email to:

WSOP2005@mac.com

It should say something like:

This transfer was on SiteName under the screen name TypeInHere. My 2+2 name is TypeInHere

I understand that I am responsible for my own taxes from whatever winnings are distributed.

YourNameHere.
__________________________________________________ __

I’ll send a return email as a receipt that I got your money and know whom you are. Obviously alter it to say $50 for one half share (0.5%) if that is the case.

I’d like transfers at Stars, but will work with folks who need to do it on another site. My screen name on Stars is:

AAmazon with a lower case o.

Other places:

Paradise AAmaz0n (with a zero 0)
UB AAmaz0n (with a zero 0)

Yeah, I know, I do a real poor job of hiding my “secret identity.” Anyone who really wants to know my full name probably already has it, but I’ll disclose to anyone in email if you want. I don’t think that there will be a whole lot of Shauna’s on the leaderboard.

I want to thank all of you for your support. I’ve been looking forward to playing in this event for a long time and it really is a dream come true. Now I just need to make sure that I look good on camera.

Shauna

AAmaz0n
06-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Here is the list of who I have investing. Let me know if anything is wrong or if there are any changes.

Full share

grinin
SynSid
Jim Kuhn
BOTW
Iggy WH
itsmarty
Jordan
debater
Schneids
Lawrence Ng
mybrain sore
bugstud
grouchie
Estreet 20
Sheriff Fatman
Slacker13
fluff

Half Shares.

Wad
Wayabvpar
augie00
Mr Dannimal
Soulbeaver
bicycle kick
MsCags
jrbick
Sparticus

It's a bit more than I expected, but then again I could use a bit more money than I originally thought, so it's all good.

thanks again all. Looking forward to bringing home that bracelet.

Shauna

grouchie
06-30-2005, 03:15 PM
get this back to the top where everyone can see it.

Jim Kuhn
06-30-2005, 03:23 PM
If you are from West Hollywood you should have an extra $100 in your account from Catfish4u. If not....... I transferred money to the wrong account again. Another early Christmas present for someone.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

mscags
06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Do you have a party account? If not it will probably take me a few days to ge you the money, because I'll have to transfer it out of one account and then deposit it into another. Just let me know. Not a big deal either way. Good luck.

Lawrence Ng
06-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Payment sent via Stars. Email also sent.

Wish you the best of suck outs and luck Shauna. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lawrence

AAmaz0n
06-30-2005, 03:53 PM
not to worry, I do indeed live in West Hollywood or WeHo - the most fabulous city in America. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

To be precise, I live in the east end of town which is know as "little Odessa" because of the high percentage of Russians that have settled here. Most of the small stores on Santa Monica Blvd. have signs in Russian, and I've actually learned a few phrases so that I can say "hi how are you" to my neighbors.

Anyway, your transfer has been noted. Thanks again.

Shauna

DrNo888
06-30-2005, 04:12 PM
This still open?

AAmaz0n
06-30-2005, 04:39 PM
I suppose that I can't resist a fellow bond fan. Please follow the instructions in first post.

When I was running camera for a Holllywood nightlife tv show, my producers name was James. I think that I endeared him for life by answering his calls when he showed up on caller ID by saying in my best "bond girl" voice....."oooohhhhhh, James!" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shauna

Spartacus
06-30-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do indeed live in West Hollywood or WeHo - the most fabulous city in America.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing that up. I had been reading your posts quickly about the WSOP. You mentioned that your budget was tight so when you referred to returning to WeHo after playing, I thought you meant the hotel WESTWARD HO which is really a dive on the strip. LOL, it's all good because it encouraged me to buy a share thinking you were really on a low budget! Best of luck.......

IggyWH
06-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Cash Money has been sent... now kick some ass!

AAmaz0n
06-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Sorry for the confusion.

So everyone is clear:

I live in WeHo.
I am not a Ho
I'm staying at the Rio
I don't hang out at the Westward Ho

I don't know many of the Eastward Ho's either.

that is all.

Shauna /images/graemlins/grin.gif

fluff
06-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Information sent via E-mail, money sent via Stars! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jrbick
06-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Money and email are sent! Good luck!

wayabvpar
06-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Money and email sent. Good luck!

MelK
06-30-2005, 09:33 PM
If you win, the 2+2 official portrait is all yours. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3747/hottub7df.jpg

AAmaz0n
06-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Words just can't adequately describe the feelings I get looking at that picture. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shauna

BOTW
07-01-2005, 05:11 AM
All taken care of here--so just a bump for anyone who hasn't taken care of business.

Good luck.

mscags
07-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Money and E-mail Sent

AAmaz0n
07-01-2005, 10:04 PM
thanks sweetie.

I'm almost all done, just in time for the weekend. There are just a few stragglers I need to send their money/email in.

I got a bit of "sticker shock" today of what beauty costs in Beverly Hills ( I really want to look g00t for ESPN), so if anyone else is on the fence, I can make room for a few more.

thanks,

Shauna

Wad
07-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Money transferred and email sent, good luck!