PDA

View Full Version : Question about SnGs & Rakeback

legendary loser
06-30-2005, 01:13 PM
I've been searching this forum for information regarding Rakeback and how they apply to SnGs. The information I has not been as helpful as I hoped to find. Anyway, What sites offer rakeback for SnG play, and how do I go about signing up for that? Do I just sign up through an affiliate and agree to a plan with them? Any additional information is apprecaited. Thanks for the help.

revots33
06-30-2005, 01:18 PM
The Party skins offer rakeback for SNGs. I signed up for Empire and Eurobet through raketracker.com.

wulfheir
06-30-2005, 01:20 PM
i clicked on a 2+2 advertising link. signed up, told them where I planned to play. then they emailed me an account and password for that poker site.

if you sign up for 25% rakeback, you will get 25% of your entry fees to sngs back. ie, you play 100 tournaments at the 10+1 tables. you will get 25 bux back.

Nato76
06-30-2005, 03:12 PM
I was on the same boat as you. I found out that there was rakeback on Sng's. I already had a rakeback account but did not know they offered rakeback for SnG's. I am a small stakes SnG player for now but I received $200 in rakeback just off of SnG's. Not bad. I know some players here make that rakeback in a day. Give me some time and I will be there. Now I only play SnG's with a few MTT's.

mlagoo
06-30-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Party skins offer rakeback for SNGs. I signed up for Empire and Eurobet through raketracker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i see raketracker, it doesn't list empire as a skin it supports. what gives? am i missing something>

The Don
06-30-2005, 03:59 PM
I have empire on raketracker. They took it off the list for some reason but I just signed on through eurobet then they let me on empire after that.

wrongshui
06-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Whats the best affiliate site to sign up for rakebake on Eurobet? Any suggestions?