PDA

View Full Version : Be a Poker "Fanboy" for a Nite?

MeanGreenTT
06-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Chris Moneymaker is in town as part of the CC promotion of the APL. I actually went to check out one of the local bar events a few weeks back and just wondered why these people played this instead of playing for "real."

At any rate, he's in town making an appearance at the event tonite...don't know if I should head down with all the other wannabes or just stay home and grind it out at the 22s /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Khabbi
06-30-2005, 10:40 AM
How often do you get the chance to play with a world poker champion?

Seems like an easy decision to me.

slickpoppa
06-30-2005, 10:45 AM
It is spelled "fanboi"

MeanGreenTT
06-30-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure if Chris is playing or not...what the hell, just may head down with camera and book in hand /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It is spelled "fanboi"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Johnnyj580
06-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Is anyone REALLY a Chris Moneymaker fan? I respect the fact that he is a former World Champion and all, but come on. On a scale of 1 (being the best) - Paul Phillips (being the worst), I have him somewhere around a Huck Seed.

MeanGreenTT
06-30-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone REALLY a Chris Moneymaker fan? I respect the fact that he is a former World Champion and all, but come on. On a scale of 1 (being the best) - Paul Phillips (being the worst), I have him somewhere around a Huck Seed.

[/ QUOTE ]

220 views and 2 replies, I guess an answer lies in there somewhere...I don't know, thought it might be neat to meet the man....meh /images/graemlins/smile.gif