PDA

View Full Version : How many subforums?

Emmitt2222
06-30-2005, 03:13 AM
This is a curious question; how many subforums have you actually visited on this website? How many do you visit on a day to day basis?

I personally only visited micro and occasionally general and theory. Eventually I found my way to the zoo which held my interest for awhile. Sadly, I stumbled upon this forum a month or two ago and there was no looking back. On a day to day basis I visit SS for poker discussion, general for Open Challenge, internet for any crazy goings on or bonuses and OOT for general timewasting, sometimes finding my way to micro to correct the n00bs. For the first time even in the 10 months I have been at this site I actually opened the stock market subforum.

I apologize for the minimal poker content, but just curious if people usually look at them all or never look at any but a few. Hope I don't get a pile of cow poo.

[censored]
06-30-2005, 03:21 AM
I was once very one dimensial and only visited the OOT but I have recently expanded my horizons to include sporting events. I feel much more well rounded.

Ponks
06-30-2005, 03:22 AM
Well lately I haven't been reading or posting as much lately. I visit the General Forum for the open challenge the Internet Forum for the bonuses. I'll glance at some of the other titles but don't read much. I do read this forum many times a day, but don't post much. Lately I've been reading the stock market forum too.

Ponks

Gamblor
06-30-2005, 04:49 AM
I have lurked in every forum at one time or another.

My main haunts are Other Poker, Mid-High Hold em, MTTs, Internet, NVG, Politics, and OOT.