PDA

View Full Version : Gaming club WSOP promotion

threeonefour
06-30-2005, 01:55 AM
I emailed gamingclub (prima skin) support about this but they never answered. I also couldn't find anything about it on their website.

I heard that if you played 100K raked hands at that site they would pay your way into the WSOP the following year. Is that true and is the promotion still running? It is my understanding that is how AAmazon got in correct?

Reef
06-30-2005, 02:34 AM
It's way too late to play the 100k hands.

PM Havannabanana (sp?) for how you can get a peice of his action by playing 200 raked hands

threeonefour
06-30-2005, 02:46 AM
so they aren't doing it for next year then?

thanks for the help

Reef
06-30-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so they aren't doing it for next year then?

thanks for the help

[/ QUOTE ]

total guess: probably

HavanaBanana
06-30-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I emailed gamingclub (prima skin) support about this but they never answered. I also couldn't find anything about it on their website.

I heard that if you played 100K raked hands at that site they would pay your way into the WSOP the following year. Is that true and is the promotion still running? It is my understanding that is how AAmazon got in correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

We did have a promotion going this year, just for select players in a special deal, and 13 signed up, 7 started it, 5 seriously, only AAmaz0n made it in the end, and I can tell you it was not easy for her, I could literally feel her pain!

Are we going to do something similar in the future?

Yes we are!, however what shape our offer will take in the future is still open, we have learned a lot from our recent experience, and so did the player who participated.

Now, The Gaming Club Poker Room support ALWAYS answers all emails (bar duplicates) however the replies sometimes end up in players SPAM folders, we do also have 24/7 phone support on a toll free number:
United States 1 800 824 2458
United Kingdom 800 917 3471
Canada 1 800 262 9107

Stay tuned for new offers, I and The Gaming Club Poker Room team are always looking for ways to excite our players!

ToT

HavanaBanana
06-30-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's way too late to play the 100k hands.

PM Havannabanana (sp?) for how you can get a peice of his action by playing 200 raked hands

[/ QUOTE ]

I am extending the promotion until the end of July 3rd, The short version of the rules is:

PM me your alias/account number on The Gaming Club Poker Room, and you are in the promotion from the beginning of the day of the PM!

Play 200 Raked hands to get 0.5% of my WSOP ME 2005 action, 2000 raked hands for 1% and 5000 raked hands for 2%.
If you do have an account already which you have played on in the last month you need 700 raked hands for the first 0.5%.

You also get a seat in a <font color="red"> FREEROLL! </font> where an additional 12% ($1200 value if i am an average player in the WSOP field, and I believe that I am better than that! /images/graemlins/wink.gif )are given out, to play this you have to play 100 raked hands.

The freeroll will be held whilst I am in Vegas, probably on the 5th of July.

Original Post WSOP Piece of the Banana! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2593580&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=2&amp;fpart=1 )

ToT

threeonefour
06-30-2005, 04:14 AM
thanks for the info banana, gaming club seems like a great site keep up the good work