PDA

View Full Version : HA HA HA HA

Bigdaddydvo
06-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Pstars Double Shootout.

A few limpers, I have Q8o in the BB.

Flop is A /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I check, one guy bets half the pot, the next guy moves in. I call like a dumbass, and so does 1st limper. Guy #1 has K /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif for the FD and gutshot, and Guy#2 has A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. I was hurting bad on that flop. I hurt worse on the turn when the 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif made Guy#1 the nut flush. I got all better when the 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif arrived on the river.

Bigdaddydvo
06-30-2005, 02:34 AM
Just won Round #1 of the shootout. I lost a key coinflip 3 handed and got down to T2300. I then put on a clinic and battled back to take the win. Let's try this Final Table business again!

Bigdaddydvo
06-30-2005, 03:21 AM
Great...so the guy that crippled me earlier and won the WSOP seat is at my final table again. Hopefully I'll have more luck this time.

gr8vertical
06-30-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Great...so the guy that crippled me earlier and won the WSOP seat is at my final table again. Hopefully I'll have more luck this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

win this one /images/graemlins/cool.gif Good luck

Bigdaddydvo
06-30-2005, 04:12 AM
Just took a big hit w/a SB hand. I had T-3o, completed, and BB checked. He seems decent. Flop was 2-4-5 rainbow. I bet $100, he raises to $300, and I call. Turn is a T. I check, he bets $300 and I instapush. He instacalls, and shows T-5. No straight on the river /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Bigdaddydvo
06-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Out 7th...w/8BBs pushed w/66, called by AK. He made a diamnond flush. One more shot on Saturday!