PDA

View Full Version : ..and another slight...

scalf
06-29-2005, 11:56 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. so; after getting yelled at for leaving my tray on table in mcdonalds;...

i go into walmart (attached)..and do some shopping..getting about 8 items..

i am in the 20 or less line and note that the person in front of me has a cart loaded up 40+ items..

i kindly point out to this woman that she is in a reduced item line..and she should go to a regular line...

she lets me go ahead of her and i complain to the cashier..
the lady whois in violation gets mad; and starts to yell that i am am a racist and would not have said anything if she were not (a minority group member)..

i ask to have the manager come over and she does; i explain and the manager explains to the lady-in violation that she is in the wrong line.

but the lady-in-violation was allowed to check out there...

epilogue: the next time i was in that wal mart; that particlar line did not have a 20 item limit...

justice?

gl /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kyro
06-29-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

she lets me go ahead of her and i complain to the cashier..

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem like a complete dick.

ThaSaltCracka
06-29-2005, 11:59 PM
she let you go ahead of her, so why report her?

Russ McGinley
06-30-2005, 12:00 AM
What's the point in whining to the cashier AFTER she lets you go ahead of her? You were just asking for it.

Arnfinn Madsen
06-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Reminds me of when I was in Burger King as a drunk teenager, and they had some sort of microphones next to the cashier in which the cashiers could give message, I grabbed one and gave a lot of false messages, creating chaos. Took some weeks to gather to courage to go there again, had a laugh when I saw that the microphones were removed /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

scalf
06-30-2005, 12:04 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif why do we have reduced item lines if they are not enforced?

i was making a point for all of us; not just me directly behind this rule-violator.!!!

think about it!!

gl

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
06-30-2005, 12:04 AM
/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Sponger15SB
06-30-2005, 12:06 AM
thats nothing, the last time I was in walmart this mexican lady looked at me wrong so I shot her in the face and then ate her children.

silkyslim
06-30-2005, 12:19 AM
what I do at McDonald's that is a real hoot is I go through the drive-thru, order a small diet coke (this is a must) and when I get to the window I ask, "What happened in Korea?" They hand me the diet coke and I say "fire in the hole!" and toss it back at them. PS wal-mart is the devil

ThaSaltCracka
06-30-2005, 12:21 AM
LMAO. How many times have you done this?

andyfox
06-30-2005, 12:24 AM
"20 or less"

20 or fewer

In honor of John Cole . . .

blatz
06-30-2005, 12:28 AM
My guess as to your next post...

So i was trying to get a half eaten watermelon out of a dumpster, and as I grabbed it I noticed this homeless dude was sitting in there already eating it.

I grabbed it out of his hands, amd he was like, "I'm starving, and that's my watermelon, I found it first"

I shoved him, and took it from him, because as I told him, "I pay taxes, you don't"

The watemelon was gross, it had bugs on it, so I tossed it in the next garbage can anyway. And poured gasoline on it so the homeless guy couldn't eat it anyway.

Was I right?

OtisTheMarsupial
06-30-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif why do we have reduced item lines if they are not enforced?

i was making a point for all of us; not just me directly behind this rule-violator.!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

rule-violator? you have some issues.

I prescribe:
NO MORE SHOPPING AT WAL-MART, MORAN!

pryor15
06-30-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
justice?

[/ QUOTE ]

justice would have involved you getting your ass kicked. seriously, that's such an [censored] move. you're like one of those people they talk about in Seinfeld episodes.

Phoenix1010
06-30-2005, 01:38 AM
Nit.

squeek12
06-30-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
justice?

[/ QUOTE ]

justice would have involved you getting your ass kicked. seriously, that's such an [censored] move. you're like one of those people they talk about in Seinfeld episodes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think Seinfeld would be on his side of this issue. While I do think that ratting out the woman was a dcikhead move, I can see why her presence in the 20 items line was annoying. You've got to let it go when she allows you to go in front though.

pryor15
06-30-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
justice?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think Seinfeld would be on his side of this issue. While I do think that ratting out the woman was a dcikhead move, I can see why her presence in the 20 items line was annoying. You've got to let it go when she allows you to go in front though.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's not the ratting her out, it's ratting her out after she let you go ahead that's just classless. i think George would be on his side and Seinfeld on the side of the woman.

squeek12
06-30-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i think George would be on his side and Seinfeld on the side of the woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

They certainly couldn't be on the same side, or it would be a boring episode. The fact that we all spend a significant time of our day reading and posting in this forum automatically qualifies us to be Seinfeld characters.

Klepton
06-30-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

balkii
06-30-2005, 04:42 AM
what kind of [censored] express line is "20 or less"

doesnt sound like an express to me. the CO should be 9 items or less. double digits, you wait in line like everyone else.