PDA

View Full Version : Think you had a bad week?

willie
06-29-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm sure this has been done before....but christdammit i want some attention. now berate me.

Wed- father has an accident while cleansing chainsaw parts. Flash fire, 20 percent of his body burned second degree with a few patches of third mixed in for good measure.

Monday- my girlfriend of about 2 years tells me that she thinks we should "see other people" for a lil while. She's working at a summer camp and our "different worlds" aren't meshing that well....

talk about a 1-2 combo, i'm absolutely staggered.

--so count your blessings, hug your children- play with them whatever. And give a kiss to your sig. other and be happy for every minute you have them.

i'll be in bed if you need me.

BeerMoney
06-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Drink.

Rushmore
06-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Shoot dope.

MEbenhoe
[ QUOTE ]

Monday- my girlfriend of about 2 years tells me that she thinks we should "see other people" for a lil while. She's working at a summer camp and our "different worlds" aren't meshing that well....

[/ QUOTE ]

She's been hooking up with one of her fellow workers there, and only says "see other people for a little while" because she wants the option of having you to fall back on at the end of the summer.

willie
[ QUOTE ]

Drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

done it for the last 5 days, not really helping that much.

willie
06-29-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shoot dope.

[/ QUOTE ]

being a junkie would sure help out the situation...point taken!

willie
06-29-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's been hooking up with one of her fellow workers there, and only says "see other people for a little while" because she wants the option of having you to fall back on at the end of the summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

more than likely...but i'd prefer to stick my head in the sand on that topic for a lil bit....

and then stick that motherfuckers body in a shallow grave.

Rushmore
06-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Does your girlfriend look like Laura Dern, and is she blind?

Because then, that would be a really big coincidence.

Especially if the guy had a facial deformity and if his name was Rusty.

Because all of that happened to me one time.

swede123
06-29-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

and then stick that motherfuckers body in a shallow grave.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to cut the body into six pieces. You need to have access to pigs, pigs who haven't eaten for a week or so. Then feed the pigs the body parts. Voila.

Swede

Rushmore
06-29-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to cut the body into six pieces. You need to have access to pigs, pigs who haven't eaten for a week or so. Then feed the pigs the body parts. Voila.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bricktop, Snatch.

bholdr
06-29-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wed- father has an accident while cleansing chainsaw parts. Flash fire, 20 percent of his body burned second degree with a few patches of third mixed in for good measure.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay... you win. jesus. I hope he's alright.

TStoneMBD
06-29-2005, 11:55 PM
shes not worth it if she is that inconsiderate that she breaks up with you right after this tragic event with your father. what a bitch.

tolbiny
06-30-2005, 12:00 AM
Absolutely, once drugs take over your life you won't give a [censored] about anyone else.

Hope your dad is fine-

you get nothing for being dumped.

MEbenhoe
06-30-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Absolutely, once drugs take over your life you won't give a [censored] about anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? someone hook me up.

Emmitt2222
06-30-2005, 12:06 AM
I found out this week I have degenerative disc disease in my spine /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Right now as I type this I am sitting in a really comfortable chair with a heating pad and it still kills.

Hope your Dad gets better soon.

silkyslim
06-30-2005, 12:15 AM
2nd degree heals, I am sorry about your father. About your girlfriend, go see other people dammit!

scalf
06-30-2005, 12:35 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif key concept:

you're breakin' my heart;
youre tearing it apart:

so fvck you!!

think about it!!

gl

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

p.s. sorry about your dad

gl

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

CourtesyFlush
06-30-2005, 12:41 AM
That sucks man, last week was a horrible one for me too.

Monday - Grandfather has a heart attack, and is currently in hospital (not looking like he will make it, needs major surgery that is not recommended at his age)

Thursday - My uncle's dad (not blood relative but close with our family) had a heart attack and died.

Friday - my dog had some kind of seizure/stroke and died.

Pretty bad life downswing /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lady Dont Tekno
06-30-2005, 12:55 AM
Hope your dad recover's well.

Girlfriend -- stick it in her pooper.

LDT

BusterStacks
06-30-2005, 01:39 AM
I too am in a life downswing. My gf of 1.5 years tells me she loves me but is not "in love" with me and we should just be friends. Other than her, most of the people I hang out with are drug dealers/users that I was able to avoid by having a steady gf. I also fvcked up my probation and will probably be in some trouble shortly. This should get interesting... and by interesting I mean sucky. Rapidly.

Chris Dow
06-30-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My gf of 1.5 years tells me she loves me but is not "in love" with me and we should just be friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has any guy EVER been able to pull off this line? Just curious, it seems like this little tool only exists in the female relationship ending kit.

BusterStacks
06-30-2005, 01:53 AM
My SOP for breaking up with girls is not answering their calls until they stop calling. Works every time. I told this gf a year ago "If we ever break up, you're going to have to do it because I definitely won't". Perhaps this was not optimal strategy.

squeek12
06-30-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hope your dad recover's well.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I'm usually not a grammar nazi, but this is terrible.

mmbt0ne
06-30-2005, 01:57 AM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif for everyone in this thread.

My life is rather downswingless right now, so I hope yours become too soon.

-Skeme-
06-30-2005, 02:03 AM
What's flash fire mean? Just out of nowhere a fire comes up? And how'd that come from a chainsaw? If you don't feel like answering these I understand. Try and feel better and realize things could've been worse.

Nelson
06-30-2005, 02:07 AM
You've been posting with alarming frequency this week Scalf. This may well be your best post.

Bulldog
06-30-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and then stick that m'f'ers body in a shallow grave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never understood this. Shouldn't the anger be at the person who broke a promise to you, instead of some random stranger?

xadrez
06-30-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My gf of 1.5 years tells me she loves me but is not "in love" with me and we should just be friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

The classic line. The best response is to cut off all communication, rip up photos, memorabilia, and immediately find someone remotely interesting and jump in the sack with them.

Inevitably, in about a year, youll get a sobbing phone call filled with lines like "Ive never met anyone who made me feel like you used to" etc etc etc.

By this time though, you will be well over her. Even better you can say mildly passive agressive things like "maybe one day youll find someone special" and "I thought that too before I found my new girlfriend, and now EVERYTHING IS JUUUST GREAT"

jakethebake
06-30-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooo....? Ya think?"